1. On My Mind

~2 weeks later~

Young-min's POV
I was sitting on the couch watching YouTube videos as I usually did when I was off schedule. Problem was I couldn't really focus, my mind just went to another place all the time. I had to go back all the time.

All I could think about was that night about two weeks ago, when I held Ye-ah in my arms. Maybe if I had done something different that day maybe things would have been different.

Groaning and turning multiple times, I just couldn't seem to get comfortable in any way at all. Dylan, who were sitting on the other side of the couch was on his phone doing some stuff, and whatever it was he seemed to be very focused. I turned around once more and groaned again.

"What is it? You're always so quiet, stop being so loud", he said a little bit irritated.

"But Dylan, I'm not comfortable at all."

"Why? You're always laying like that watching videos if you're not playing games."

"It's not that. Can I ask you a question?"

"That was one."

"Ah, stop it. You're not the one who is supposed to be smart...", I paused and he looked at me with his 'death stare', "How do I know if I've fallen in love?"

"I don't know, why are you even wondering?"

"No reason, just wondering", I blushed a little at the thought of Ye-ah and put my hands over my face to hide it.

"Ahhhh, are our oldest hyung falling in love? How cute", Dylan crawled up to my side and hugged my arm, "You're just adorable."

I hit him with a pillow, but he didn't react or well he did. Just not in the way I wanted.

"I'm going to tell Daddy JB", he said and got of the couch and headed to JB's room.

"He's not your Daddy, Dylan!", I screamed after him as he left.

And I guessed that's why Chan-hee came out from his and Leon's room, and looked at me irritated.

"Hyung, can't you let your maknaes sleep. You're never this loud, what's with you?"

"Blame Dylan, he was the one made me scream..."

"Well he was not the one screaming right?"

Dylan and JB came in the room. Dylan hid behind JB and I didn't like JB's facial expressions. You could definitely tell that he was somewhat mad, and a little bit confused too.

"Young-min, is this true?", he sighed and looked down at the floor, "That your falling in love with someone? Who is it?"

He sat down beside me and looked at little disappointed in me, while Chan-hee came and hugged my arm the same way Dylan did before.

"Ahhh, is my oldest Hyung falling in love...", I looked at him judging the same way Jae-hyun would have done and hit his head carefully, "cute."

"It's not like that, I promise..."I sigh and looked at my other members.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that right?", JB says to me coldly.

I don't reply and gave him my resting bitch face, and sighed loudly while I patted Chan-hee on his head.

"But who is it, for real?", JB smiled at me and laughed.

Ye-ah's POV
I was laying in my bed watching dramas on my phone, while I was half asleep. I was watching one of those dramas about idols who shouldn't fall in love but does anyways.