6. That Beautiful Moment

~4 weeks later~

Sana's POV
I were in the practice room not really doing anything else than watching dramas with Momo.

"Why do every guy in every drama have to be such jerks?", I said after watching a really pitiful scene, "Is it because we girls seem to fall for those easily?"

"Yah, Sana. Shut up, I'm trying to watch", Momo complained and hit my head carefully.

"Sorry", I said laying my head on her shoulder.

We continued watching until it was over and then we didn't exactly know what to do, so we just sat there staring at the floor and walls.

"Momoring?", I looked up at her.

"Mhm?"

"Have you talked to Jackson since, you know?"

"A little...", she said and blushed so she got light pinkish cheeks. This time I knew it wasn't her make-up, she didn't have any on.

"You have?", I said in excitement and almost stood up straight, "Ahh, is JackMo finally happening?"

"Jack-what?", I could clearly see that she was really confused and didn't get a single word.

"JackMo, it's yours and Jacksons ship name. At our last fan meeting I got some pictures from a fan that had edited pictures with us and GOT7."

"Really?"

"Of course, I wanted to know how me and Mark looked and came across yours and Jacksons."

"Ahh, you're mad. I mean it", she said while laughing and pushing me away.

"But that's why you love me", I kissed her on the cheek and looked at the others.

"THE FOODS HERE!!", Jeongyeon screamed to me and Momo.

Momo was already there when I didn't even had time to react.

"Coming!", I ran to the other girls and sat down on the floor and started eating.

At dinner we talked a little bit about everything, it was actually quite rare. It was not that we didn't talk a lot, just that we never really had the time to sit down all of us and eat whatever we wanted.

In that moment we were in our own world, nothing could wake us up from what seemed to be a dream. I don't think even a text or call from Mark would make me react.

~After dinner~

"Ahh, I'm sooooo full...", Momo whined.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have eaten sooooo much", Jihyo said laughing.

"But it was sooooo good", Momo said and sat up again which made us all laugh since she looked really clumsy.

"Yah, why are you laughing? You're even clumsier", Momo now said giving me her serious face.

"You're just to adorable, too precious", I said still laughing.

"You too...", I could hear a really familiar voice from behind me while he put his arms around me. Mark.

Mark's POV
I saw her sitting there in with the rest of the members, it made me smile to see how happy she was with them.

I sneaked in and put a finger over my mouth so that her friends wouldn't tell her I was there.

"You're just to adorable, too precious", I could hear her say and thought it was the perfect timing.

"You too", I whispered in her while wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Oppa", she said turning around kissing me on the cheek, "What are you doing here? You told me you had a too tight schedule to meet me today?"

"Well, our shoot ended early. So we decided to come here and practice. But of course I wanted to see you first. So I kind of ran away from the others.

"Again?", she said and looked at me seriously, "They would have torn me into pieces if I did that", she looked back at the her members and smiled a little bit.

"Well I'm not as adorable as you, not that many people would like to kidnap me?"

"Ahh, guys stop. We actually got kids here...", we both assumed she meant the maknaes but both me and Sana just laughed at her.

"Aww, is little Nayeonie jealous cuz' she ain't got an awesome boyfriend like me?", I said with an huge grin.

I noticed that Sana was blushing and it felt like my grin only became bigger.

"Yah, Hyung? We knew we would find you here, weren't we supposed to practice?", I could hear Jackson almost scream.

"Yes, but I just wanted to see my lovely girlfriend first. Anything wrong with that?", I gave as an easy and quick answer to his question.

"No, just come back, okay?", Jackson said when I saw his attention wasn't at me anymore.

"Do you see it? How Jackson looks at Momo? I think he like her", I whispered to Sana so that he wouldn't hear.

"Jackson, I got an idea. Get the others, we're not going to practice. I think we all need a little break. Say we're going to be with friends and tell them to get here", I said trying to wake him up.

"Okay, on my way", he ran away again and I was alone with the girls again.

"I'm sorry, I hope it-", before I could finish Jihyo interrupted me, "It's okay, I guess we all need a break."

"But now everyone going to see my food baby", Momo said.

"You're wearing an oversized sweater, no one will notice your beautiful food baby unless you actually touch your stomach". Jeongyeon said as the person she is.

"Momo, no one will judge you. I've got one going on right now too", I said with my brightest smile.

"Really, who's the father? Jackson? JB?", Sana said and touched my stomach which made us all burst into uncontrollable laughter.

After a short while the other members finally came too and no one seemed to have really disagreed with the idea.

We all sat down on the floor and just quietly looked at each other, me and Sana looked at each other holding in our laughter that was on it was out.

Soon we couldn't take it anymore, we were just laying on the floor laughing like there was no tomorrow. I could feel the others eyes on us and they definitely didn't understand what was so funny.

After that we actually started to talk to each other. It was a precious moment for me, seeing my best friends getting along really well with my girlfriend. And getting to know her friends a little better, wasn't that bad either.

To break the ice a little more, we played a game of truth or dare. A game that I hadn't played in ages. It was not as bad I remembered, or it was just us going a little light since neither of us was really that close. Except me and Sana of course.