{1}~ The Newest Club

Hiccup yawned. Math class was most certainly the most boring class of the day, it didn't help that he knew all of what they were learning...in 5th grade.
   ~~~Bring Bring Bring Bring~~~
   "Finally," He muttered. He checked his schedule to find his next class. Hey don't judge him. He hasn't memorized the schedule yet.
   The next class, Mechanics. 'YES! This class is my absolute favorite!' He started heading in the direction.
   "Hey," A voice said.
   "Oh, Hey Astrid," Hiccup answered
   Astrid rolled her eyes," So I'm not that important am I?"
   "W-what?!"
   "Just teasing," She laughed," So, what class do you have next?"
   "Mechanics"
   "Me too!"
   They arrived at the door and entered.
One of the best things about this class is...
   "Hey people. Ok so I have to do the lunch count and roll then we'll start class." Gobber announced.
  The teacher. His names Gregory Belch but insists that we call him Gobber.
   Hiccup looked around. There was Fishlegs(The second smartest in the school. But not very brace) Next to him sat Snotlout,( A super popular social butterfly) Astrid (A Star Athlete)was there. And who could forget the two troublemakers of Berk: Ruffnut and Tuffnut. It seemed like the whole gang was here. Only the gang...weird.
    Hiccup and his friends all sat around one table calling 'here' when Gobber called our names, well except for Tuffnut. He cried "Macy." No one was quite sure why but I think there use to it.
   "Is this it?" Gobber questioned.
   "Yep," Hiccup responded.
   "This ain't no class. This is like one of those club things all you kids like." He pointed out.
   "I wish," Someone muttered.
   "Then it can be," started Gobber," I want to retire...So perfect. Hiccups in charge. Bye"
   Gobber walked out.  Just. Like. That.
  "So..." Snotlout started.
   "WE'RE FREE WE'RE FREE," sang Ruffnut.
    Astrid turned to Hiccup," Hiccup, what do we do."
   "Let's create something."