{3}~The First One

"Tuffnut!" Hiccup yelled. "Could you hand me the screwdriver please!"
   "Uhh what's a screwdriver" He replied. Astrid proceeded to hit him on the head with the object needed.
    "Here ya go Hiccup!" She cheerfully chirped.
   "Uhhh thanks?" Astrid smiled. Hiccup continued to fix the huge box like thing in the middle of the classroom.
    "Is it done yet?" Snotlout whined.
    "No!" Astrid yelled for about the 500th time this week.
   "But it's Friday-"
   "IM BACK~" Someone sung.
   "Oh thank Thor Fishlegs," Hiccup spoke setting down his tools and walking up to him," I was starting to get worried, you weren't back within an hour and-"
   "I'm fine Hiccup," Fishlegs responded setting a package on the work table. "The lines were just really long."
    "Has anyone else noticed Fishlegs keeps interrupting eve-" Ruffnut started.
   "What do you mean?" He asked
    "That..."
   Hiccup opened the package and threw some of the contents to Astrid. "Here Astrid take the screws and start on the door please."
   Astrid nodded and started, well not before-"
   "Heyyyy Astrid~ What do you say you and me ditch this place and get some coffee~" Snotlout flirted terribly.
(Credits to Travis Valkrum)
   " Ugh. Just go away I have to work on the project and actually help, unlike someone!" She walked away giving him a shove on the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Hey Hiccup?" Snotlout asked.
    Hiccup looked up from the table he was working on,"Ya?"
   "What did Fishlegs even go get?"
   "Oh! He went and got parts to make the watches."
   Snotlout nodded and then pointed to a jar of purple mist, He nervously asked," And that?"
   "No clue," Hiccip chanted turning back to his work," Ask Fish himself."
   "Ok...HEY FISHFACE WHATS THIS PURPLE MISTY STUFF!!" Yelled Snotlout.
    "Don't know, the show owner insisted I take it, and he was kinda scary," Fishlegs shuttered," So I did."
   "OOOO MIST!!" Tuff yelled
    "ITS NOT MIST! ITS STEAM!" Ruff yelled back from the other side of the room.
    "HOW CAN THAT STUFF EVEN FIT IN A BOTTLE!" Snotlout started.
   "SHUT UP! WE NEED QUIET!" Astrid joined it.
   Fishlegs chimed in with a "Not helping."
    Hiccup got up and walked to the box. He was use to there childish yelling. "Hey guys we just need to insert the watches and we'll be good to go."
   No one heard him. They continued yelling and such.
    "What a lovely team." Hiccup said sarcastically going back to try and break up the fight.

A/N: Just a little update. A quickly. This chapter is dedicated to the Tools and someone I haven't mentioned yet....KitKattKittt2349 !!!!!
Any theory's about the purple mist/steam?