{2}~Costumes

It was just another day in Berk High... wait, I can't say that or you'll know something's up. So let's try again.

   Hiccup had just woke up from a nap, or was it. He remembered falling asleep at his house. Now he was at some place. It was cold and dark. What was he doing here? There was only one explanation.
   "Ruff! Tuff! Where am I?" He yelled.
   "How'd he know it was us Sis?" A voice spoke.
   Another replied, "Cause your an idiot."
   "That makes sense. Wait. If I'm an idiot what are you? Umm ugly! Yes! So ugly I can't look! AHH" This was followed by a huge crash. Hiccups guess was some broken bones were included.
   "Can we please stop trying to kill each other and explain!" A feminine voice called. (Snotlout? Nah, insult to females)
   "Astrid?!" Hiccup called.
   "Oh Hey Hiccup," She spoke," Are you tied up to?"
   "Ya. But when you think about this isn't it normal?"
   "Probably."
   "Oh yay it's Hiccup!" Another voice called.
   "Hey Fishlegs"

   Suddenly the lights flickered and turned on. Ruffnut was standing by the light switch holding a mace. Tuffnut was knocked out hanging on a coat hanger. Hey. It's the twins.
   "Ok!" She explains," Your all here to have the first meeting of the club!"
   Tuffnut seemed to grunt in agreement even though he's unconscious. Don't judge.
   "Uh, isn't Hiccup supposed to call those?" Asked Astrid. "And your missing someone."
   "Well we wanted to have one. And to answer your question about missing person-"
   "It wasn't a question Sis," interrupted Tuffnut.
   "Shut it! Anyway we're not missing anyone" Ruff finished.
   "Yes you are!" Astrid said rolling her eyes. 'Ugh Twins' She thought.
   "No" Ruff shot back.
   "Yes"
   "Na-ah"
   "Yep"
   "Nope"
   "Of course you are!"
   "FINE! Who are we missing?" Tuff said.
   "Hey this was my argument" Ruff was ignored.
   All Fishlegs said was "Your missing Snotlout. "
     "He's not important." The twins said together.
   Astrid laughed. Fishlegs was struggling not to laugh. Hiccup face-palmed, untied himself, and went to get Snotlout. All while muttering
"These are my friends, these are the choices I've made. Gods kill me now"
----------------------------------------------
   After Hiccup got Snotlout. The gang sat around a table in the schools workshop and started planning.
   "I say we build a machine to create a monster to chase Snotlout around" Tuff voted. (– . •)
   " No!" Snotlout shouted.
  Astrid put in here vote. As well as Ruffnut and,to everyone's surprise, Fishlegs.
   "We're not murdering Snotlout." Hiccup said in a monotone way. Like he deals with this everyday. Wait. He does.
   A series of 'Awwws'
   Fishlegs piped up," What if we build something for the school?"
   "Great idea Fishlegs! Now what does the school need?" Hiccup responded.
   "A way to tell time." Astrid said.
   "True, Ya, Not a bad idea," Tuffnut, Ruffnut, and Snotlout spoke.
   "As long as it doesn't hurt my beautiful face," Snotlout added," Wouldn't want this Hot Chick to miss me!" He started making kissy faces at Astrid.
   "If you keep that up. It will. But not from the machine," saidAstrid angrily.
   "Ha Ha of course!"
   Hiccup finally spoke up, breaking up the fight "Ok! We'll build a machine to make watches! Everyone vote!"
  Everyone raised there hand except Tuffnut.
   "B-but there's no pain involved..." He sobbed.
   "I'll drop a hammer on your head!" Ruff said excitedly.
   "Or better yet," Astrid spoke up, a sparkle in her eyes," We can use the watches to beat Snotlout."
   "YA!" Tuff said, noticing the shudder Snotlout gave when she said that.
   "Okay..." Hiccup said awkwardly.
----------------------------------------------
Imma throw in a lot of references. If you get them...dragons to you.