Butterfly

Jimins pov:
"Where are we going?"
"Round two." I woke up. I sat in bed trying to recall the weird but fantastic dream I had. I looked down... if you're as excited as I am let's call yoongi. I said looking down there. I grabbed my phone from the table, I looked threw my 200+ contacts till I saw a familiar name.
Yoongi🖤
"Hello!" He said
"HYUNG!, I had a dream with you."
"Talk."
"Okay so you were some rapper/producer, and I was some kid that wanted to be able to follow my dream of being a k-pop star. After all my work you said no because you wanted to protect me. So I became all pissed and stripped for a living with Hoseok, then you called one of them and they sent me out to strip for you. You liked it so much that you wanted me to be your personal stripper/fuck buddy. We went to vegas and we fucked then I woke up."
"That's some dream..." yoongi said laughing.
"Being fuck buddies wouldn't be so bad tho.." I said, he giggled threw the call and we talked for a good two hours. When the call ended I went to my coffee table and ate some candy. I sat on the couch looking and taking mental notes on the taste of the candy. I threw it out. This shit is expired. I grabbed the whole bowl and threw it out.

Today my happiness ended. My butler Pyo came in my room with a we're in shit. Look on his face. I quickly cleaned my room and help him and the maids clean the house. Remove evidence of fun. I quickly got my dance bag and ran to my studio. I had to pretend like I've been practicing dance before my dad blows off on me. I searched threw my phone a song. Butterfly by Jason mraz I clicked it. This song reminded me of the dream. When I heard the jazzy toon start I threw my jacket on the floor.

I'm taking a moment just imaginin' that I'm dancin' with you
I'm your pole and all you're wearing is your shoes

I started dancing. Feeling the rhythm of the song.

You got soul, you know what to do to turn me on until I write a song about you
And you have your own engaging style
And you've got the knack to vivify
And you make my slacks a little tight, you may unfasten them if you like
That's if you crash and spend the night

I started singing along, looking at myself in the mirror I imagined yoongi. I touched my mirror as if my reflection was him. Keeping the Style of jazz dancing, I closed my eyes, it was just us too. In a lately lidded room, my hips against him moving to the beat of the song.

But you don't fold, you don't fade
You've got everything you need, especially me
Sister you've got it all
You make the call to make my day
In your message say my name
Your talk is all the talk, sister you've got it all

I opened my eyes to a touch on my shoulders. Yoongi. He grabbed my hands and spun me around, together we followed the beat, "when did you learn to dance." I asked still dancing. "I'm just following you. Quit talking or you'll mess us up." He pulled me closer,

Curl your upper lip up and let me look around
Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down
And bend your back and ask those hips if I can touch
Because they're the perfect jumping off point of getting closer to your

He grabbed my by my hips and brought me down. He looked at me and smiled. "Mr, park.....did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He said, my cheeks flushed in red. I couldn't stop smiling he picked me back up and just danced around the room. It was just like I Imagined. He was here with me. Everything was perfect.

Butterfly
Well you float on by
Oh kiss me with your eyelashes tonight
Or Eskimo your nose real close to mine
And let's mood the lights and finally make it right
But you don't fold, you don't fade, you've got everything you need
Especially me
you've got it all