Hold me tight

Jimin pov
Tae... the name sounded oddly familiar. Yoongis ex? No it can't be he's dead. I smiled at the guy. "Should we start practice?" I said smiling while extending my hand out to him. He smiled and took it. His hands were cold and a little rough but I grabbed them tightly. He came close and I smiled. "Mom is he staying here?"I asked, she nodded and smiled. My mom told Pyo to get him a change of clothes. Me and tae headed to my room. "How long have you been a dancer?" I asked, he was about to answer when Pyo walked in and handed him joggers and a tae-shirt (author pun I'm sorry) tae smiled and watched Pyo leave. "I've been dancing for 2 years, I do more classical songs or ball dance types." I felt relaxed and calm in his presence. We talked for a few minutes. "So what song do you want to dance too?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulders. I looked threw my playlist and picked out one. "Thinking out loud!" I said grabbing his arm. He looked at me and said "LETS DO IT!" I got up and played the song, extending my hand to him. "Follow me, if you want to make it to the academy." tae said taking over.

        When the song started he grabbed my waist, he positioned me and smiled. "Follow me." We took a step back,

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

Dancing with tae felt natural, as if I was floating on clouds. His steps were easy paced and small.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

We moved back then got close, our nose touched. He smiled and let go. "Okay Jimin, we have the first part done, let's practice tomorrow." I agreed and got out blankets, I prepared my self to sleep on the floor and give him my bed. "No, here let me sleep on the floor." He said. I grabbed his hand and picked him up. "Please take the bed." He laid down. Before I could walk away he grabbed my arm and laid me next to him. "It's big enough for two." I gestured him to move over and he did, we laid there in silence. He's cute. I thought I looked at him his eyes were slowly closing. "Goodnight tae." I said.
"Goodnight Jimin."

Jes pov
"YOONGI HIJO DE LA CHINGADA!!!!!" I said yelling at yoongi who was at my door in a wet sweater, it's been raining for over 3 hours and he decided to walk to my house. "Don't yell at me in taco language. Move." He said walking in. "I JUST CLEANED THE FLOOR!!" I said looking down at the puddle of water. He took off his sweater and cleaned the puddle off. I took it away and put it to wash. "Why are you hear?" I asked, I loved seeing yoongi, but I was waiting for jungkook to get back home so we can have some private time. Yoongi has a smile on his face. "Jimin and I are dating." He said, I smiled as hard as I could. "AHHHHHH MI CHINITO ESTA ENAMORADO!! Baby you have a boyfriend!!!" I said pinching his cheeks, he smiled and hugged me tight, when he kissed my cheek I smiled, "yes thank you." He told me. I've never felt this happy my boy finally moved on. We talked for hours about future plans, a wedding theme, tux colors, my brides maid dress. "I have to call Sara." I said. Yoongi smiled. This was the happiest I've seen him, I saw jungkook walk in. He looked at yoongi in shock, "hey..." he said, yoongi smiled, jungkook came over to me and kissed my forehead. 'I'll see ya in a bit.' He said walking back out, I watched him leave. Me and yoongi hung out for a bit longer, then he got up and got his sweater from the dryer. "Thanks again. I love you Jes." He said walking out.
         I went back to cleaning my house when I heard a knock again. "Ay dios. I'll never finish cleaning." I went over and opened. Jin. I smiled "hey Mr. worldwide handsome." I said teasingly. He smiled and came in. "Jes, i need you to leave." He said. I lifted an eyebrow and said excuse me. "Jes, tae is back. You need to leave, Namjoon and jungkook got in a fight, I don't want you to get hurt. Please go." I looked at Jin as if he was crazy. Esta boracho? I gave him a soft smile. "Kookie said that he got that while rugby." I said
       "Jes he lied... he fought namjoon, if he doesn't tell Yoongi the truth jungkook will." Jin said he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. I sat down and read the messages. Tears streamed down my face, he lied to me. I felt anger and sadness. Jin cupped my face, "please, leave. I'll take you anywhere tomorrow, just leave I care about you." I looked at him, he has to be lying. I shook my head no, I wasn't going to leave jungkook. Jin rubbed his eyes. "Look it's only going to mess up everything, people are going to ask questions." I got up and slapped him. "IM STAYING, IM NOT LEAVING JUNGKOOK! I rather get hurt but be by his side then leave him without explanation." Jin took a deep breath and got up, "i care about you, you deserve someone that will make you happy and won't bring drama to you." He pulled me into a hug, he looked at me and soon we met lips.