kitty troubles

Daddy Styles

Harry Styles might choke me one day and it might be the best day of my life

Kitty troubles (Harry Styles AU)

DO NOT REPOST THIS ANYWHERE

Warning, this contains graphic sex, rough kink, dirty talk with daddy kink and if you're not comfortable with either one you shouldn't read this.

Summer wants to dress up as a kitten for halloween and decides to try her costume on before entering Harry's office.

This story has not been proofread so forgive me for any small mistakes.

"I don't fucking care, get rid of him! He's making me and my company look bad and I want him out of there, end of discussion." Harry slammed the telephone against the table as I carefully entered his office. I was free to come in at anytime as his executive producer and wife to be.

"Not now Summer ." Harry growled in anger as he heard my delicate steps slowly make their way towards his desk. His face was buried behind the large computer screen on his table and his legs were firmly hidden behind the wooden wall of the desk. His leather chair was big enough to fit the both of us and strong enough to hold the both of us, we've tested that theory many times. His mahogany colored desk had also been tested a few times.

Harry dressed in a formal black suit with a white, almost see through dress shirt looked beautiful behind his table. I'd been away from him all day, running errands and in meetings and there had barely been enough time for me to go home and change and redo my make-up during my lunch break.

"But-" I mewled softly as I ran my manicured black stiletto nails across the edge of the desk.

"What are you wearing?" Harry glanced quickly at me twice before I caught his gaze completely.

"It's halloween tomorrow, I thought I'd try my costume." I said as I teasingly licked the back of my hand the way a kitten would do.

"Jesus Christ." Harry muttered under his breathe as his eyes scanned me all the way from my fake kitty ears, down my tight black dress to the tail hiding beneath it. "I'm swamped with business meetings, emails and budgeting and you choose today to try it out." Harry groaned under his breath as he ran his fingers through his curls in frustration.

I jumped onto his desk and crossed my legs, hiding the thin garment that was supposed to protect my dripping pussy. My feet were placed on the edge of Harry's chair right next to his knees. I caught a glimpse of his hardening cock in his dress pants and my lip instinctively was pressed between my teeth.

"There's no other day like today." I mewled softly as I adjusted the ears on my head and tightened my ponytail. "Do I look cute? Like a proper kitty?" I asked softly as my feet gently pressed against Harry's upper thighs, my toes teasingly digging into his muscly legs.

"You look very cute Kitten." Harry grinned as his eyes dropped to my large breasts that were spilling out from the tight bra and revealing dress.

"So you like my costume then Daddy?" I grinned innocently as I looked into Harry's beaming eyes. I could feel his gaze rake down my entire body and I knew he wouldn't be able to control himself much longer or keep his hands to himself once I put mine on him.

"Mhm, I do." A soft groan escaped his lips as I accidentally nudged his cock with the tip of my toe. I leaned back on the table, placing my palms on top of Harry's important papers and uncrossing my legs on the table to reveal the thin black laced thong between my legs.

"You know,. I thought a kitty cat would be better since you always call me Kitten and you got me that furry buttplug and everything so yeah." I trailed off mindlessly, my fingers twirling the curls making up my ponytail and my legs slowly spreading across to table to reveal more of my wet pussy.