pretty heels and punishments

Harry Styles might choke me one day and it might be the best day of my life ❤

Pretty heels and punishments (Harry Styles AU)

Warning, this contains graphic sex in the form of a sex, rough kink, daddy kink and dirty talk and if you're not comfortable with either one you shouldn't read this.

Mandy wants shoes but instead gets a punishment.

This has not been proofread so forgive any mistakes made.

"These are pretty, aren't they?" I asked, my eyes beaming at my boyfriend. I held up a pair of louboutin. They were tall, nude colored high heels with a giant plateau. I knew immediately that I needed them and I also knew my boyfriend would argue that I have 27 lookalike pair of them in my closet but that doesn't count.

"Yes." Harry nodded. "But you already-" I interrupted his little speech that I'd heard way to many times.

"But they're not these ones Daddy." I argued as I held the shoes up. They were a classic and would go which pretty much anything at any occasion.

"But they are similar." He argued.

"Please, please, please Daddy." I begged with battling lashes. "I deserve to look pretty don't I?" I asked, once again battling my lashes while flashing him a pretty, innocent smile.

"You always look pretty baby girl." Harry said as I sat down on the little chair provided for customers to sit in while putting there shoes on. "Here, let me help you." Harry said, gently tugging the heavy shoe out of my hand.

I slid my delicate little foot into the opening of the heel and Harry leaned down to adjust the little strap over my ankle. He slid his soft fingers over the top of my foot and leaned down to leave a soft kiss on top of it before moving onto the next one.

"They're so pretty." I squealed in excitement as I looked down at my feet, dressed in the expensive shoes. I dangled my feet in awe as I looked at the large heel and hard plateau. I've gotten used to walking in large chunky heels and that's why we're here today. We're hear to expand my collection because my boyfriend promised me we would do so after he got home from his promoting in New York. "Pretty please." I begged as Harry stood up. His eyes scanned the heels wrapped around my feet and I knew he liked them too.

His hand gently grasped mine to help me up from the chair. I stood on steady legs and walked over to the full size mirror to admire the shoes in all their glory.

I gasped as I lifted one foot, inspecting every inch of the heel.

"I have to have them." I squealed in excitement. "Harry-" I cooed, looking at him through the mirror. He rolled his eyes at me as he walked over to where I was staying.

"Mandy darling." He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. Harry is always very persistent, he's like one of those locks that you have to jiggle a few times until they finally give up.

"But they're so pretty and I really really want them Daddy." I pouted as I looked at his reflection.

Harry needs a bit of begging, a bit of negotiation and a lot of persuasion before he finally gives in but he always does, whether it's a house, a car, a yacht or a simple necklace or in this case, a pair of shoes.

"They can be an early Christmas gift, baby they look so good on my feet don't they?" I tried to negotiate.

"Baby, it's still October." Harry laughed, ignoring my gushing over the shoes.

"So? I already bought you your Christmas gift." I lied.

"How about we sleep on it and come back here next week and see if you feel the same about them Love?" Harry tried to negotiate his way out of this knowing that next week I would be hung up on something else. He tried to sneak away from me but I quickly grabbed his wrist.