hot mess (part two)

Here you  go  ... part Two 
Sorryyyyy for the late  updating ... i lost this account and now its backkkkkk
Hope yall like it 🖤

After a few seconds the rope was tied around my thighs and the magic wand was brushing directly against my clit. He flipped the switch on and I moaned as I felt it vibrate against my clit.

"The rules are simple, you don't get to come without my permission." Harry growled as he stood by my head, brushing a string of my come covered hair away from my forehead and ran his fingertip down my jawline.

"Fuck." I moaned as I felt the vibrations of the wand rush through my nerves. It felt so good and I immediately got wet. I could feel my juices drip down my ass as I laid on top of the table already trembling and struggling to hold back my orgasm.

Harry picked up the knife trailing it down the front of my neck. My breathing hitched as the blade brushed over my skin and suddenly the fear kicked in again. I felt the tip of the knife poke my skin gently as he trailed it between the crease of my breast and down towards my belly button.

My body shivered and chills ran down my spine as I watched the metal blade trail over me. The fear wasn't something I could turn off unlike the pain. I knew Harry would never hurt me but the fear was human instinct. It was the fear you feel when your life is in danger and the fact that you can't run or escape makes your brain and body go into panic mode.

My chest heaved as he ran the knife over my breasts and brushed the metal over my nipples, giving me goosebumps.

I completely forgot about the wand as I leaned my head up to concentrate on the knife.

"You're nothing but a useless little fucktoy to me Skylar." Harry whispered as he pressed the knife against my skin lightly, careful not to cut me but still apply pressure. "I could kill you if I wanted." He whispered running the blade over my neck while holding my head down with his hand on my forehead. My breathing hitched, the panic in my brain and body increased as I felt the blade brush over my neck repeatedly up and down.

Harry leaned down against my ear, his voice coated with a dark devilish tone. "I could slit your throat right now if I wanted to, get rid of your body and find myself a new whore to fuck." I felt my heart beat out of my chest as he brushed the side of the metal blade over my mouth. "Maybe I should do that." He whispered tauntingly into my ear. "Maybe you're just not good enough for me anymore."

"No please." I moaned in panic as I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. There was something dark hidden behind them and I could tell that this was turning him on so much. I knew he wanted me to beg for him to keep me as his whore and that's exactly what I did. "Please, I'll do whatever you want. I'll do anything, please." I moaned as he ran the knife over my neck and the adrenaline inside me almost burst through my skin.

The vibrator increased it's vibrations against my clit and I moaned out loud clenching my legs and stomach hard to prevent myself from coming without his permission.

"Please Daddy, please don't leave me. I'll do anything you want, I'll be such a good whore." I pleaded desperately and suddenly the knife was thrown against the floor and his hand was pressing hard against my neck. Careful not to crush my airway, he choked my blood veins to keep me from talking.

"Stop whining, you sound ridiculous." He growled angrily as he looked down at me and kept his hand around my throat.
The wand increased it's vibrations against my clit and my hips were almost grinding into the air but it was hard to lift them since my feet were tied and my legs were tied together to hold the wand up.

"Daddy-" I tried to moan through his choking hand. The pressure against my throat made me high, I felt dizzy because of the blood loss in my brain and suddenly it felt like I was having some outer body experience as my head swooned against the table.