Mission Completed!

Storyline: The PAW Patrol team was on a mission. The mission was to go to the local amusement park to save 10 people in a roller coaster when it suddenly malfunctioned and stopped while they're at the loop. This is just one of their most jarring missions ever.
Ryder: Oh my goodness. We never expected to be called to this!
(The pups come out as they looked shocked to see them scared stuck on the tracks)
Ryder: Marshall, can your ladder go up high to the tracks?!
Marshall: Let me check.
(Marshall frantically activated the ladder and accidentally hitted Chase)
Chase: Ow! Be careful!
Marshall: Sorry!
(Marshall put the ladder up)
Marshall: Ryder it works!
Ryder: Ok good job! Skye, Climb up the ladder and fly down to ground for one passenger.
Ryder: And the rest of you, climb up the ladder one by one and step down for one passenger.
Chase, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Marshall: Ok Ryder!
Storyline: The whole team did what Ryder instructed them to do. Skye told the 10 riders " It's gonna be ok, the rest of the pups are going to rescue you!"
Storyline: The PAW Patrol team rescued them and it was worth it.
PAW Patrol: Hooray! We did it!
The local patrons: (cheered and rooted).
Storyline: the local fire department came along 1 hour later and were shocked of what they've seen.
Firefighter 1: Is everyone alright?
Ryder: Yes they are!
Chase: PAW Patrol saved the day once again!
Firefighters: (awe)
Skye: Hey guys, let's take a photo so we can cherish this including you people of the amusement park!
Ryder: Ok!
Storyline: The PAW Patrol team, the fire department, and the locals took a picture of their amazing rescue.
Skye: (gives it to Ryder)
Ryder: Thanks Skye!
Ryder: You're all good pups here are some treats!
Chase, Skye, Rocky, Marshall, Rubble,Zuma,: (runs to the treats thrown and eats it)