Natasha Dennis

Name -

        Natasha Charlie Dennis

Nicknames -

        Nat, Ash, Charles, Little Munchkin, Shorty, Lil' Cupcake.

Age -

        19 1/4

Likes -

        The Autobots, green apples, green grapes, her family, Jazz, swimming, watching the sun set, painting, drawing, sketching, listening to music, pranking, messing with the 'Bots on base, etc.

Dislikes -

        Red apples, Decepticons, fire, the nightmares she has about Jazz, heights, spiders, getting yelled at, when someone speak badly about Jazz, when others ignore her, when people act like she is invisible, etc.

Family -

        - Mitch Banes (Uncle)

        - Mikaela Banes (Cousin)

        - Devin Dennis (Father, dead)

        - Lucianna Banes/Dennis (Mother, dead)

Info -

        She is the younger cousin if Mikaela Banes, living with her cousin and working at the shop with her cousin and uncle. She met the 'Bots when they first came to earth, becoming close friends with Jazz instantly and the two clicking together from their love of music. She realized she was falling in love with him shortly before Mission City, only for him to be killed during the battle. She misses him dearly and wishes more than anything to have him back.

        She always goes to the base to visit the 'Bots and talk with the new arrivals, and she is also training under Ratchet in case he needs a smaller assistant on more dangerous injuries involving the other 'Bots. She has nightmares every night, reliving the day Jazz died. She can't get the image of him being ripped apart out of her mind, and she has changed from the loud happy go lucky girl to being quiet and rarely talking girl.