Chapter 3 - Well of the Allspark.

I looked around the light, seeing nothing as I took a few tedious steps forwards. Their was a strange aura here than made me feel at home, an aura I found myself smiling at. I froze mid-step when I heard a loud, booming yet soothing voice.

    "Natasha Dennis, it seems you have come through with your promise." The mysterious voice said, making me look around the room for the source of the voice. "I am Primus, the one who told you about what only you can do."

    My eyes widened slightly, as my eyes glanced around trying to find Primus until a figure came into my view. It was Primus himself walking towards me, his shoulders high and his hands behind his back. He was around human size, probably to make it easier on me.

    "Before I let you take Jazz's spark back to his body, I wish to speak with you." he says, motioning for me to follow him. I walked forward, coming to stand by his side and we started walking. 

    All of a sudden, the blue tinted white glow faintly disappeared and we were in a garden. A human garden, filled of roses, tulips, and all other types of beautiful flowers that had my mouth open in shock from the beauty.

    "I thought this would be best for you, since your memories said you went to a garden like this when you were younger." he commented, making me turn to him with a soft smile as happy tears filling my eyes that I refused to spill.

    "Thank you, this was one of the last places my parents took me before they died." I whispered softly, nodding my head in thanks. It had been so many years ago, so long ago I had almost forgotten.

    Primus just chuckled softly and nodded his helm, a soft but stern smile gracing his lips. "You are welcome, Natasha. I wanted to ask you why you are doing this, why you are bringing Jazz back even when it may cost you your very life?"

    I was silent for a moment, before answering his question. "I want to bring him back because he didn't deserve dying for all of us like that. I want to give him a second chance, and who am I to deny him that chance?" I whispered softly, letting my gaze trail away to look over at the roses nearby.

    He looked at me, I may not have been looking but I could feel practically the gaze of his optics staring at me, and I just stood there nervously waiting for an answer.

    "Natasha Dennis, you have shown me great wisdom here today. If you follow me, I will take you to Jazz's spark and you can take him back with you to earth." I heard him say, making my eyes widen as I snapped my head around to look at him. He has a warm and soft smile on his face, making me relax and smile back.

    "Thank you Primus, it means a lot to hear you say that." I said, bowing my head in thanks as I followed him out of the garden and back into the blue tinted white light.

    It seemed as though we were walking for ages, before he finally stopped and a small gold key appear in his servo. He stuck it into the air, turning it sharply to the right. All of a sudden, it looked as though a small door opened and a small blue with small tints of gold floated out of the small door.

    My mouth was open in a 'o' shape, my eyes watching the small (well it looked small at the moment, probably Primus' doing) orb as he held it gently in his servos before turning back to me.

        Primus held the orb out to me and that's when I realized it, the small orb wasn't an orb at all. It was Jazz's spark. I took it from Primus, instantly cradling it to my chest but making sure I was being gentle with it still.

        All of a sudden, the blue tinted white light started turning a dark purple tinted with red and Primus' optics widened in horror. "Natasha, run! You need to get out here as soon as possible!" He says quickly, drawing out a sword as he glances around.

        I turned and started running, keeping Jazz's spark close to my chest as I made sure my feet kept moving away from the sound of fighting and swords clanging together.

         "I will get them one day brother, you can't keep me at bay forever!" I heard a dark, sinister voice boom making shivers go down my spine in fear. I saw a bright white light and I raced towards it.

         All of a sudden, my eyes shot open and a loud gasp escaped my lips as I was suddenly back in my body. I glanced around the room, the edges of my vision started to go dark.

         Then I saw it, Jazz's body sitting up quickly and his optics looking around frantically before locking onto me. I smiled weakly, started to lightly sway on the spot. 

         "Good to see you up and about Jazz." I whispered, before the next thing I saw was blackness and the last thing I felt was me falling into the darkness I knew of as death. I had tried my hardest, but I couldn't give up now.

        Besides, I had promised Optimus I wouldn't die so easily. I fought to get out of the darkness, back into the light that was quickly fading away from me as it got farther and farther away from me. Maybe this was it. Maybe this was the end. If it is, I'm sorry Jazz. I love you.