Grayza (Redo)

Characters In Ship,

Gray Fullbuster (グレイ・フルバスター Gurei Furubasutā) is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu.

Erza Scarlet (エルザ・スカーレット Eruza Sukāretto) is an S-Class Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein she is a member of Team Natsu. She also served as the guild's 7th Guild Master during Makarov's absence in X792.

Synopsis,

Lullaby Arc, While returning home from a mission to slay a colossal horned monster, Erza Scarlet stops at a pub where she overhears a group of Mages discussing a sealed Magic called Lullaby, with one of the members, Kageyama, claiming he will be able to break the seal. She doesn't give them much thought until she hears Kageyama mention Erigor, the Death God, and ace of the Dark Guild, Eisenwald. Too late to act against them in time, she decides to enlist Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster to help her fight Eisenwald and discover what the Lullaby is, as well as what they intend to do with the spell.

At the Fairy Tail Building, Gray is about to get into a fight with Natsu yet again, hearing about Erza's arrival from Loke makes him stop. Erza returns to the guild with the intention of discussing the matter with Makarov, only to learn that he is away at a meeting with the other guild masters in the country. After ritualistically berating her guildmates for their poor conduct, she tells Natsu and Gray to accompany her on her mission, shocking the entire guild with the idea that she has just formed the strongest team in the history of Fairy Tail. They are joined by Lucy Heartfilia, who is requested by Mirajane to keep Natsu and Gray from bickering behind Erza's back. Before setting out the next day, Natsu challenges Erza to fight him after they return, which she accepts.

Erza discusses her mission with Lucy and Gray of her mission on the train ride to Omnibus; Natsu, however, is left in the dark since Erza knocks him unconscious to ease his motion sickness. They are so caught up in their discussion that they accidentally leave Natsu on the train, prompting Erza to temporarily stop the train via its emergency stop signal and chase after him on a borrowed Magic Four-Wheeled Car. Upon retrieving Natsu, he says that he briefly fought with Kageyama, who had escaped, prompting Erza to berate him for not stopping him and paying attention to their discussion. Natsu further explains that the Mage was holding a skull-shaped flute, which Lucy recognizes as the Lullaby, a mass-murder curse that kills anyone who listens to its music.

Desperate to stop Erigor from playing the Lullaby, the team rush for the nearby town of Oshibana, where they find Eisenwald waiting for them inside the local train station. Before escaping with the Lullaby, Erigor claims to use the Lullaby to kill everyone in the city. Erza sends Natsu and Gray to chase after him while she and Lucy fight against the members of Eisenwald. However, the two decide to split up. Having used up much of her Magic Power in the fight and on the Magic Four-Wheeled Car, Erza goes outside to evacuate the citizens gathered around the station. However, Erigor reappears and casts a Wind Wall around the station, trapping her inside.

Gray, who was still in search of Erigor, runs into one of Eisenwald's elite members, Rayule.While the two are fighting, Gray learns about the plan to kill all the guild masters who are at their regular meeting in Clover Town. Gray promptly freezes Rayule's face, ending their fight. He then informs Erza of this and they go to find Kageyama, so he can dispel Erigor's wind wall. Kageyama, however, is stabbed in the back by Karacka, a fellow Eisenwald guild member, before he can help them.

Fortunately, Lucy acquires the key for the Celestial spirit, Virgo from Happy, allowing the team to burrow beneath the Wind Wall and escape; before doing so, Natsu brings Kageyama, not wanting him to die.