Eruvia

Characters in this ship.

Juvia Lockser (ジュビア・ロクサー Jubia Rokusā) is a Mage of Fairy Tail, formerly being one of the five S-Class Mages of the Phantom Lord Guild. 

Erza Scarlet (エルザ・スカーレット Eruza Sukāretto) is an S-Class Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein she is a member of Team Natsu. She also served as the guild's 7th Guild Master during Makarov's absence in X792. 

Synopsis,

During the Tower Of Heaven Arc,  After the disbandment of Phantom Lord, Juvia remained an independent mage. She supported Erza, Gray and their friend against R-system plan developing a strong bond with Lucy. After the battle, she was accepted as an ally and entered in Fairy Tail as an official member.

During the X791 Arc,  Erza, Gray, Juvia and the rest of Team Tenrou returned from Fairy Sphere. They remained frozen in time for seven years meanwhile the other member got older of seven years.

During the Avatar Arc, After the disbandment of Fairy Tail Gray and Juvia moved in Amefurashi village and Erza in an unknown destination. Gray and Juvia trained and lived together until a "dark" incident. Gray started to demonize because of Devil Slayer magic. He started to disappear without giving any hint to Juvia.

The reality was he went to Porlyusica which during the battle with Tartaros developed the antidote to demon factor. Gray gained the full control of his new transformation. He met with Erza and the two developed a plan to block Zeref's cult from inside. Erza decided to leave Juvia out of the plan and woman waited for a possible return of Gray.

Natsu, Lucy and Happy caused the activation of Blue Code. Gray and Erza joined them and moved toward Malva to stop Arlorck and his subordinates. Later Wendy, Juvia, and Carla arrived to help. All old Fairy Tail member returned to Magnolia.

During the Alvarez Empire Arc, After the rebuilding of the guild Mest arrived and talked about Makarov and Fairy Heart. This caused the return of the Grand Magic Games teams with two different mission of rescue and infiltration.

On the first day, some enemy flying ships attacked. Erza, Flying dragon squad, and Osprey squad defeated Ajeel and his squad; Gray, Juvia, Strauss siblings, Thunder God Tribe and Ichiya defeated Warl Icht and its squad; Cana and Lucy captured Brandish.

Mavis changed strategy. Juvia, Gray, and Erza were sent toward the south in Hargeon town.

Comment,

I do certainly ship this ship. It's very cute! If Gruvia never worked, then I could see Erza being the one to comfort her. They seem to collide well. Water and metal. It'ss like if Gajeel turned into a girl and, got Erza's magic. Since Gajeel and Juvia were friends at one part.

Rating,

7/10.