Gruvia (HALFLY FINISHED, LOOK IT'S AFTERNOON, AND I'M TIRED, STOP JUDGING ME!)

Character's in this ship,

Gray Fullbuster (グレイ・フルバスター Gurei Furubasutā) is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu.

Juvia Lockser (ジュビア・ロクサー Jubia Rokusā) is a Mage of Fairy Tail, formerly being one of the five S-Class Mages of the Phantom Lord Guild.

Synopsis,

Phantom Lord Arc, The Phantom Lord guild proclaims war on Fairy Tail by destroying their guildhall and hurting their Shadow Gear team. After the attack, Jose Porla tasks Juvia Lockser and Sol with capturing Lucy Heartfilia, who they find as she leaves the infirmary where the members of Shadow Gear are being treated. Juvia initially does not recognize Lucy and walks past her after a brief meeting, prompting Sol to identify their target for her. Lucy prepares to fight the two members of the guild that hurt her friends, but Juvia captures her with her Water Lock spell. With their mission complete, Juvia and Sol bring Lucy to their master.

Later, during Phantom Lord's attack on Fairy Tail, Juvia is stationed inside the guild's mobile fortress, which has transformed into a giant robot, the Super Mage Giant Phantom MK II, to help cast the forbidden Abyss Break spell. She appears before Gray Fullbuster, who has infiltrated the base in search of away to stop the robot. Upon laying eyes on him, Juvia becomes attracted to him and is reluctant to fight him, instead of asking him to bring Lucy to her to spare herself from having to hurt him. However, Gray refuses, saying he would give up his life to protect her. Juvia immediately misinterprets Gray's resolve and is under the impression that he and Lucy are an item, which prompts Juvia to declare Lucy as her unforgivable rival in love.

During their fight, Gray manages to freeze Juvia's body, but accidentally gropes her breast and unfreezes her in embarrassment. Moved by his apparent kindness, she tries to confess her fondness of him but instead makes it rain even harder, causing him to thoughtlessly remark on the gloomy weather. Now thinking Gray to be as uncaring to her as everyone else who had teased her throughout her life, Juvia attacks him in a vengeful fury, but Gray, determined to win, manages to once again freeze her boiling body with his Ice Geyser. The shock of her defeat snaps her out of her anger and depression, causing it to stop raining around her.

For the first time in her life, Juvia is able to see the clear, blue sky, the beauty of which moves her to tears. She then spontaneously falls in love with Gray all over again and, overwhelmed, passes out. Her defeat also slows the casting of the Abyss Break spell, which stops entirely after all four members of Element Four are defeated. 

Loke Arc, After the Guild War between Phantom Lord against Fairy Tail, with Fairy Tail being victorious, the guild is consequently disbanded by order from the Magic Council, leaving Juvia as an independent mage. However, her obsession with Gray remains, causing her to stalk him and leave him lunches at any given opportunity.Tower of Heaven Arc, Shocked by the announcement that Loke is a Celestial Spirit, Lucy explains to Natsu Dragneel, Gray and Happy that he is actually Leo the Lion, leader of the Zodiacs. Considering how he can no longer spend long periods of time in the human world, Loke gives the four of them, as well as Erza Scarlet, a ticket to a fancy resort. Juvia follows them and secretly spies on Gray. She musters up the courage to speak to Gray again and reveals her intentions to join Fairy Tail now that she is an Independent Mage. As Gray discusses the idea with her, the two are suddenly attacked by Simon, a Dark Mage searching for Erza. Juvia defends Gray and tells him to search for Erza, but Simon uses his Shadow Magic to darken the entire room, moving to attack whilst they are momentarily blind.However, Juvia manages to protect Gray by hiding him inside her water body, whilst Gray leaves an Ice Dummy of himself for Simon to attack. Simon attacks the fake and proceeds to leave, though Juvia notices something off about his actions: because he is a user of Shadow Magic, he would also have the power to see in the dark; he thus wouldn't have been fooled by Gray's Ice Dummy, which he had attacked anyway.