[Chaper-Three]

Mya&La'mya put their book bags on the floor and climbed in bed ,lamya pulled up mya shirt and begin sucking her neck gently ,she slid her hands down to her ass gripping it while she kissed her lips,soon thing begin to heat up ,La'mya parted the inner part of her thigh kissing it,licking it and making designs with the tip of her tongue. Mya reacted ,rolling her eyes to the back of her head,Soon la'mya slid her tongue down her pussy's lips parting her thigh even more.

La'mya went feeling for her clit,pressing her tongue against it ,she then begin to rolls her tongue around it exposing it even more ,and Mya lifted her pelvis in the air ,But La'mya didn't fight, she moved with her,hanging on to it "Don't stop,Don't ever stop" Mya muttered and gasp feeling La'mya middle finger inside her. Mya suck even harder as she penetrated in and out of her "Oh god,it feel so good" She moaned gripping the sheets"

,Suddenly her orgasm occurred and La'mya cleaned her up. The oral sex between them two had them in deep concentration ,La'mya sat up on her knees and was greeted with a kiss from her sister "Good job " Mya responded"Thank you"

,Suddenly the door bell rang "I'll get it"La'mya said getting off the bed and walked downstairs where she opened the door to see the delivery man standing there.

He looked her up and down handing her the packet "like what you see?" he smiled "I love"..

"Why don't you come and join me and my sister "....."I wish I could,maybe next time","alright,we'll be waiting "she slowly closed the door..

Mya looked into the mirror taking her pill swallowing it ,for some reason she was only 15 years old with some adult sized titties ,it was unusual for her age and prodigy didn't like that. She popped another set of pills called risperadol to control her anger problems ,which her or her sister never experience because prodigy always made them take it.

La'mya walked into the room and set on the bed opening the packet and pulled out a dildo smiling ,"Oh my god ,mya it's here"..mya walked out the bathroom and smiled "Should we try it?"mya asked.. "How about we save it for later" Mya climbed in bed and La'mya sat the box down crawling on her laying wet kisses on her back ,she then laid on the side of her and kissed her lip again "I love you sissy"..."I love you more"