[Chapter-Eight]

Mya twirled her tongue around josh's dick and begin sucking on it,he gripped her hair throwing his head back "Ahhh fuck" she licked the rem of it and he nutted,she looked up at him and smiled ,he then got up from the couch and picked her up taking her to the kitchen..

     softly he laid her on the table stripping her from the waist below,he roughly inserted his self inside of her and begin pounding aggressively. Mya sat up on her elbows throwing her head back "mhmm"She moaned and he scooted her closer putting his hand on the table while he pounded even harder"oh my god"she sat up and lifted her shirt off and threw her head back once more rubbing her clit. Josh rubbed her breast and pulled her bra straps down,he forcefully sucked her nipples biting on them  "ughhhhhhh"

Josh laid on top of mya,"mhmm fuck"he continued. Mya moaned softly as he hit that spot"Mmmm"...

   ,Suddenly josh took his dick out and pressed his dick against her clit ,sending mya into paradise "Ahhhhhh,  he made it vibrate..

       mya bit down her bottom lip and cum slowly dripped from her leg.. "My go"She jumped off the table and he sat on the table and she climbed on him with one leg on each side,she slowly slid him inside of her and begin to ride roughly. Josh held her waist and rolled his eyes to the back of his head ,Mya dug her nails into his chest and he groaned "fuck"..