[Chapter Ten]

La'mya washed mya back and below ,while mya washed her's front and below. La'mya then wrapped her arms around her and begin kissing her neck "No sissy later"she moved her hands and stepped out the shower and la'mya sighted..

       La'mya then turned off the shower and stepped out ,walking out into mya room "mya whats wrong ?".....mya put her lace panties on and her mini skirt along with her bra top "nothing is wrong "....

             "Did that boy turn my sister away from me?"La'mya asked with am attitude..

      "don't bring him in this,I told you I would be back"mya snapped back

      La'mya rolled her eyes and begin walking out and mya grabbed her hand "Wait"...mya looked in la'mya eyes and kisses her lips"I love you "..."....I love you too"...mya let her go and la'mya walked out into her room slamming the door..

     "is she mad or nah?"mya smiled applying the lip gloss on her lips

       La'mya sat on her bed shaking her leg with a fast pace ,"ughhhh"she got up and kicked her dresser,knocking everything off..

     Mya laid in bed on her stomach while Hearing la'mya go insane,la'mya laid against the wall looking around with a blur ..it felt as if the walls were closing on her ,she slowly crawled to the door..reaching for the door when "Boom" she hit the floor and blacked out.