Turning

"Come on please Felix!"

"I'm not doing it!" He chucked out.

"Felix just do it! Don't be a baby! I've never seen one before!"

"Okay, okay, fine"

Tony smiled happily waiting patiently. Felix pushed the hotel bed to the side making more space around him. Tony stepped back excited to see how he looked like. He closed his eyes grunting in a bit of pain. Felix's veins popped out of his arms.

Felix fully turned. Tony couldn't believe what she was seeing, it was amazing. He looked up at her, he was a bit bigger than an average size wolf. His eyes were blood red. He also had white fur.

"Wow...."

"Are you impressed?..."

"Actually not really" Tony replied sarcastically.

"Shut up haha"

"Why are your eyes red and not blue like they are when you're human?"

"Diar wolfs have only two eye colors when they turn. It's a blue smoky eye and then there's just red but with no smoke. When we're in are human form we can change the color of are eyes to are wolf eye color to are human eye color"

"That's not fair!"

"Hey, it's how Diar wolfs are. You turn now"

Tony smiled, without even closing her eyes she quickly turned in front of him. She was much bigger than he was. "Jesus fuck you're so big!"

"That's what she said!" Tony said acting like the child she was. Felix started laughing along with her.

Felix looked closely into her eyes to see them gold and red. "Aren't regular werewolf's eyes supposed to be yellow?"

"Yeah but mine are just gold for some reason, I never knew why"

"I should look into that later on, it's interesting"

"Are you in school?"

"Yeah actually, back in Canada. My pack goes to school with other Diar wolfs and regular wolfs. Sometimes vampires or other creatures"

"There's no humans there?"

"No humans. We aren't supposed to go to school with humans"

"Why are you in LA if you're supposed to be in school?"

"Only the high schoolers get to see if they want to go to school or not. So I can go back or just be free, but when I get back I'll be in school again"

"That's.....actually really cool! How many schools are like that around here?! Do you know any?!"

"Actually no, only in Canada their are schools like that. The Leaders are working on getting more schools like that around the world though secretly"

"Why secretly?"

"They don't want the humans to know! If the humans find out they will kill everyone in the schools"

"I understand, when are you going back?"

Felix had a sad look on his face "Tonight...."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry I didn't want to tell you"

"Felix I just met you!" Tony said turning back into her human form. Felix turned back into his human form as well with sadness in his blue eyes.

"I know I really wanted to stay longer but my pack wants me home by tomorrow afternoon"

Tony didn't know what to do, she didn't want him to leave her. She had no one.
"Felix"

"Yeah?..."

"Let me come with you"