Forget

"Z-Zachary, I wish I could tell you, I really do. But I can't"

"Jack, what's going on?..."

The Vampire put his hands on the males head looking into his eyes while his own were blood red.
"I came over, we studied, did homework. And that was it, you took me home. Nothing happened, you will forget everything else that happened tonight.

The male nodded his head softly. Within a second, Jack was gone. Zachary looked at his calendar, a big grin appeared on his face. "I can't wait for the party tomorrow. I hope Mark and Jack can make it" he said to himself happily. He then went to bed sleeping peacefully.

While Jack was walking home, he started thinking about what happened. He knew damn well that wasn't him, it was almost like someone else took over his body completely.

But then again, he didn't want to tell Mark what happened. Mark would go crazy, Jack thought he had to do the best thing for Mark. That was to make him happy. Yes it's cowardly that he didn't want to tell Mark, but he didn't care.

Walking inside the house he can see Mark in his wolf form hugging a box. Looking over him quietly, he can see a small dog inside sleeping. Jack sighed softly. "I leave him alone for a few hours....Mark...why?"

Jack started shaking Mark softly. His yellow eyes opened slowly to see Jack standing over him.

"Jack, you're back"

"Mark sit, please"

Mark did as he was told, he sat down in front of Jack with his two paws in front of him. "Yeah?"

"You brought a dog inside? Are we k-keeping it? What's happening?"

"Umm....so I wanted to keep her, her names Chica"

"My god, you named her already?"

"She didn't have anywhere else to go Seán, Chica could've been dead out there already if I didn't take her in. Seán, please"

"Fine, we can keep her, can we just go to bed, please?" Jack said getting strait to the point.

"Umm, yeah. Sure"

Jack started walking up stairs having Mark turn back following him. The Irish male laid down on the bed facing the night stand with his eyes still open. He can feel Marks body lay next to his spooning him from behind. Even though Jack knew in his heart that wasn't him with Zachary, it still felt. Wrong.

He felt as if him and Mark were drifting apart. Inside, he can feel that the spark they had is now fading away.