CHAPTER 1

Copyright © 2014 by heyjasmin

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Enjoy! :))

****************************

Chapter 1

“So, where are we going again?” I ask my brother for what seems to be the hundredth time already.

Andrew rolls his eyes at my question and continues to drive. “Chill out, Alice. We’re not going to a slaughter house for crying out loud. We’re just going to party with our friends for the night so just relax will ya?”

I huffed and looked at the blurred images outside the window instead. I know I’m exaggerating but I just can’t help myself from being nervous about the fact that I’m actually going to a party.

It’s just that I’m not the partying type and definitely not the revealing type of girl that shows much skin in public. But with how the way the dress I’m wearing right now practically clings to my body like a second skin is literally driving me insane. How did I end up in this situation? Well, let me enlighten you.

My brother, Andrew Grayson, just graduated from High School and would be off to law school in a few days. In a way of celebration or in this case, a farewell party, he and his friends came up with the idea of celebrating at one of the city’s hottest club, The Argo, which is the place we are on our way to right now.

According to Andrew, The Argo isn’t really a club, but only looks similar to it. It may have the complete set of lights and fast foods just like the rest but it doesn’t serve alcoholic drinks since most of the customers are minors.

That’s what it makes it different from a club. However, what makes it off the hook and insanely popular is because of the different bands that come to play every night. If you want to party hard, then The Argo is the perfect place.

“Don’t worry Ally, I’ll make sure no pervert will lay a hand on you,” Andrew says so seriously that I had to laugh. He was always so protective and at times like this I’m really grateful of that. “And besides, you’ll have your best friends to party with throughout the night.” He smiles at me and winks.

The moment I stepped in The Argo, my jaw instantly fell as I stared wide-eyed at the scene before me.

The place was huge and packed with people all the way to the second floor. Loud music is playing through the speakers and wild lights bounce along the walls. It was pretty chaotic, yet there’s something vibrant in the atmosphere that makes me want to stay all night long.

Andrew holds my arm and guides me deeper inside. People were constantly singing along to the bands playing on stage or just simply dancing and jumping. It was a real sight to see when you’re not being pushed over in the process.

“Ally!” I turn around to see who called me and found my best friends coming towards us. Marie, Ren, and Hazel gave me a hug as soon as they got close. They all looked amazing in their outfits and seemed ready to jump in the party.

“Wow! You look gorgeous in that dress!” Ren says as she looks at me. “I bet every guy will be dying to get their hands on you tonight,” she says and giggles.

“Whoa, whoa. Hold that thought. No one dares to touch her,” Andrew says menacingly and folds his arms to emphasize his rippling muscles. “Unless they want to get pounded into a pulp.”

My friends laughed at his remark as I merely rolled my eyes. “Oh please, now that you’re gone in school, the guys will definitely make a move on Ally because you’re not there to scare them off anymore,” Marie stated out and smirked.