Chapter 3

I Set At The Bottom Of Stairs , Trying To Figure out , My Next Move , Im 15 Itll damn near impossible to get a job in Atlanta . I Had Three Options and all those options are illegal

My Daddy Raised Me , To Never Feed Out Of Someone else's Hands but his , but he also raised me with morals , so I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place but he isn't here to guide me . He just disappeared, I've called him over and over again, I've checked all his social media but nothing. I need him the most right now , and he's no where to be found .

I knew that dropping me off to live with my mom was a bad idea and I can tell the look in his eyes the day he left , that he knew it too . So I don't understand why he would neglect me like this . I feel so betrayed, I wonder if he knew my mom was in jail and I was trying to take care of me and my sister by myself we he even care .

I expected more from him , he's suppose to protect me . I'm 15 only 15 I should be focused on school, hanging out with my friends that I haven't got a chance to see since the few days I been here . I feel like the world is on my shoulders .

I sighed forcing my self off the stare case , and went into the house and threw myself on the floor

I Grabbed My Phone Off The Bed and Called Mika , We Go Way Back since we were in pull ups , I always wanted to be like her in some type of way , I looked up to her for advice because she is only 17 been has been through alot herself .

"Girl Where You at?" I asked time she answered the phone

"Home, I heard about what happen with Yo Moms" she replied in a sadden tone .

"I Know, I'm about to come over " I said then hung up .

This exactly why, ion like living here .People gossip like old women on a Sunday.  it's been a matter of a couple days and the whole neighborhood know.

I Feel embarrassed to even walk outside, and everyone starring at me .

I Put On my White leggings, and my Grey bulls shirt and grabbed my black Jordan slides and walked downstairs till I was coming close to Mika Door I Heard Laughing and I smoke Embraced my lugs as I got closer. 

I Knocked on the door and Her Boyfriend Tony open the Door.

He Picked me Up and spent Me Around. Tony Is Like A Brother To Me, I use to get bullied Alot and He Always Was There to Protect Me , but We Lost Touch When I Moved With my daddy .

"Put Me Down" , I whined .  He Put Me Down,"my bad , I haven't  Seen nor heard From Yo potato head ass ,in a Minute " he said mushing me.

"chill You Messing Up hair " I said rolling my eyes . "I been busy , but I missed y'all ".

we Walked In the Living Room , i ran and jumped on mika Lap , she hugged me and i hugged back .

"i Missed You Bitch ! " we Yelled at The Same Time . i heard People Laughing. that's when i noticed We Wasn't The Only ones In the Room , I Got Up and Intoduced Myself , even Though I'm The Shy Type .

"Hey Yall I'm Mari " I waved giving a small smile and a wave

"this is Kayden but everyone calls him Kd and that's his twin brother on Chance " they both gave me a small smile and said hey at the same exact time . I let out a small giggle , and they turned their attention back to the game that was playing. Everything about them was the same,  so I probably would never tell them apart. They both have soft brown skin , light brown eyes and both wore they hair in a low fades , I searched their arms for any tattoos, but didn't see any , they must be around my age .

And "I'm nijay" I heard a deep voice say behind me . I turned around and seen the most sexiest man that has ever graced this hood . My mouth dropped and I was lost for words, everything about him seem perfect. The way his long curly black hair fell to his shoulders looked so effortless .

"Heyy " I choked out in a low tone .

His deep brown eyes  took in my appearance, and butterflies took over my stomach and palms began to sweat and I'm not even gonna mention what's going on down In my panties . I didn't even get this feeling when I looked at my boyfriend drake .

The silence in the room said so many things, but all we could do was stare . He finally broke the stare by walking past me and sitting on the opposite coach on the other side of the room .

And I sat on the arm of the love seat tony and mika sat on . I was so embarrassed because Eveyone just witness me I fuck him , I feel like everyone read my thoughts by the way Everybody  stayed quite with a smirk on there face , trying not to laugh I felt so embarrassed, I bet I was red like a tomato.

Tony cleared his throat and started to talk to the twins about the game . And me Mika started a discussion about how to get my mom out of jail .
2 hours into it , we came up with nothing , her and tony didn't have that much money to spare but I seen Mika slide a couple of bills in my bag when I was coming back from the bathroom a hour ago .

I was slowly dosing off laying in Mika's lap , I was tired from all the stressing and worrying , I haven't felt this restless in a while so started to say bye to everybody so I could make it home .

"Bye , you guys , I'm about to head out " I said low so I wouldn't wake anybody , the only people that was awake was tony and Mika and I .  I gave Mika and tony one last hug .

When I got home I Jump Straight in My Bed , looking up celling thinking about all the bullshit that has taken place and wondering what tomorrow would bring .

My phone buzzed on my night stand indicating I had a text .

It was drake I haven't heard from him all day , so I'm kind of excited he texted .

'Hey baby , sorry we haven't talked all day maybe we can see each other tomorrow. I miss those lips of yours . I love you baby. Sleep tight . 😘😘'

I softly smiled . Before I laid down I called my daddy again and got no answer. This is weird , he always answers . He hasn't been answering all week since he dropped me off .

I laid down a snuggled up tightly before falling asleep.