Chapter 4

I Press The Dismiss Button On My Phone , It Was 6:00 . The smell of bacon woke me from my deep sleep .

I Jumped out the bad  And Ran Down The Hall praying  It Was My Maa In The Kitchen , but it Wasn't It Was Mrs. Jackson .

"Goodmorning , Baby , U Want Something To Eat ? "

I Sighed , in disappointment  "No I'm Fine " I Turned on my heals starting to walk away  .

"Girl If You Dnt Bring Yo Self Back In Here , You Gotta Put Something On Your Stomach "

i rolled my eyes and flopped down at the Table.

She sat My Breakfast In Front of Me.She must of  Knew I Was Starving Because She Packed My Plate With Pancakes , Grits , Bacon and Eggs .

Mrs .Jackson Sat Across From Me and stared at me while  i Dove right In , I Peeked Up To See Her Smiling . i wiped the corners of my mouth and smiled back . her loving spirt is just what i needed this morning . I had enough negativity running through my mind before i went to sleep .

" Where Is Amari ? " I Asked jumping up to go look in her room but before i could Mrs.jackson but me to a stop .

"oh girl hush up and sit back down to eat , Amari is laying in her bed asleep , dont worry about her today at school shes in good h-" , before she could finish her sentence , she begin to break out in a bad cough , holding her chest .
You could here the fluids coming up her throat and on to rag she held tightly in her hand

I Got Up and Patted Her Back ,She shooed me back "I'm.Okay Go Get Ready For School " she Choked Out between coughs

I gave her a look of concerned but I Did As I Was Told , After I Walked In Amari Room . i Bent Down And Kissed Her Cheek , She Looked At Peace , And Imma Keep it Like That , I Dnt Want her To Have A Worry in The World , I Wanna Give Her What My Mama Didn't Give Me when I Was Her Age , 'Peace' There Was Always Something Going On In Our House , The Raping , The Beatings , The Screams .
She always had different men in and out the house, everyone in the neighborhood suspected her to be a prostitute .
She claimed that after my dad broke her heart , and that the only way she got love from a man was through sex , I was 9 at the time she told me that and even I knew that was wrong , but in her mind she was right .

All hours of the night I'd hear my mom in the next room she'd come in my room and cut my tv all the way up and try to tuck me in for bed but , I wasn't a dummy I knew the things she was doing in the there and so did everybody on that floor .

I'd be embarrassed to go to school the next day , because all the kids sat around and listened to there parents discus the amount of men they counted coming in and out of our apartment .

My child hood was never easy living here with her after  her and my dad separated , but once my father found out my mom was selling herself to anyone with a coin , he came to my rescue, I wonder where he is now .

I wiped the single tear that rolled down my cheek and went to go Run My Shower ,i Washed My Hair , So I Could Wear It Curly Today  I hurried and Dried Off , And Put On My Lotion and Deodorant .

I Pulled My Red Curly Hair In A Bun , While i Try To Find Something To Wear .

After 15 Minutes Of Going Through My Closet i decided on some blue skinny jeans and plain black V Neck shirt .

I Let Down My Hair , and Put Tunnel Twist In The Front Let The Rest Of My Curls Flow .

I Put on my checkered black and white vans before Grabbing My Phone and Book bag off the bed  . i Peeked In At My Sister One Last time and gave her a kiss on the cheek then closed the door behind me . I walked in the kitchen and hugged mrs Jackson neck , and was out the door .

......................................................

I Sat On The Second From Last Seat On The Bus, As We Pulled Off And Headed Back From school . Today Was Straight I Guess, I Didn't Really talk With Nobody , For The Simple Fact I Like Keeping My Distance , I don't know these people and I'm not trying to , I have my little sister to worry about , and that's was my focus all day

This Girl Sat Down in front of me and Never Been The One To Judge, But she looked bad ,She Look Like She Came Straight From The Struggle. I notice everyone been picking on her all day, but she managed not to fold under pressure and kept her cool .

Everyone Start Throwing Shit at Her And Calling Her Out Her Name. I tried To Ignore it, But I Couldn't! I Can't Stand That Bullying Shit I Had To Say Something. I been watching it all day .

This bitch Behind Me, Took It upon Herself , To Reach Over Me and Slap The Girl , and make her head hit the window and it seem like the entire bus burst into laughter , and the girl finally broke into tears .

I Stood up in Front Of the girl that sat behind me "Yo Chill Out Aight? " I Said Kinda Pissed. I Heard To The Bus Get Quite and Some Owed.

"And Who Are you Suppose To Be? Better Sit Down Before You End up in the same boat "

i could only chuckle , because this bitch had no idea who i was, I Dnt Take Threats To Well. Im Not About To Spend My Energy Talking To This Broad No more, So I Decked Her In Her Face, She Tried To Hit back But I Was To fast For Her I Hit Her Repeatedly till She Fell Back In The Seat , I Was Still Throwing Swings When She Fell Between The Two Seats , Someone Pulled Me Off Her, But I Kicked Her One More Time In Her Face.

"Bitch! " I Mumbled. I Turned Around To See It Was mika, I Didn't Even Notice Her On The Bus, She Grabbed My Bags And Everyone That Stayed In The Neighborhood Got Off at The Bus Stop I Walked Past The Bus Driver and He Shook His Head.

The Poor Looking Girl, Smiled at Me "Thank You " She said Below A Whisper.

"you Good?" I asked .

"You Needa Learn How To Stick Up For Yo Self " Mika added.

She Nodded Slowly , and Begin Walking Into Section c.

Me And Marika Kept Walking, "Anyways Boo, U Did Yo Thing girl! " mika said being loud.

I Giggled . "I Guess but , She Tried Me , Who Tf Is She Anyways?"

"She The School Hoe , I Would Never Trust My man Around Her"

when She Said That I Thought Of Nijay For Some Reason.

He Cool Or Whatever , But I Don't Picture myself With Him, He To Sexy For Me He Could Have Any Bitch He Wanted, Plus I'm With Drake. Well That's What I Thought.

Mika Stood In Front Of Me Waving Her Hand In Front Of Me "GIRL"

"Huh? " I Said Coming Back To Reality .

"You dont see drake? " She Asked Pointing To Drake Kissing Some Broad In Front Of MY Apartment .

 ***** AN ******* MUST READ************

THE REST OF THIS BOOK WILL ON 

http://www.ficfun.com/novel/1962550-Too-Young-to-Love-a-Thug.html

OR YOU COULD FIND IT ON THEIR APP .