~ One ~

A new school year, the time some teenagers hate but me on the other hand, I love new school years I get to see my friends again and I won't have to suffer with arguments with my mother. I go to a boarding school by the way, I don't care though, mums always working and when she's home we argue and dad is in the army. I spent a few days with my older sister and her family this summer and it's been fun especially spending time with my 2 nieces and my nephew taking the eldest two to the water park was my favourite part.

I got the train to the closet train station and got a taxi to Anubis House. I was probably going to be the first one to arrive since I've left earlier and usually only a few of us will arrive today and most of us tomorrow. Usually it's myself, Amber and Fabian, ever since moving into the school I've shared a room with Joy and Amber; I'm not going to lie it's been good since Joy is my best friend, ambers amazing too, we do each other's make up and hair a lot but I still wouldn't class her as my BEST friend.

In the taxi to school I pulled my phone out and got up Patricia's name 'Pixie ❤️' which is my nickname for her I'm the only one who's allowed to call her it which is pretty cool, it means I have a unique nickname for my best friend

I've just got to school, can't wait to see you tomorrow Pixie ❤️ - V

I'm coming today, I should be their in a few hours ❤️ - P

Oh yay, see you soon Pixie ❤️- V

See you soon Viclett ❤️- P

I laughed slightly at how crazy we were as I put my phone away getting out the taxi with my rucksack and getting my suitcases out I put my bag on my back and pulled my suitcases up the steps to the house. I pushed the door open and was immediately greeted by Trudy and Amber

"Hi guys" I yawned placing my suitcases and shut the door. I was shocked that Amber was here before me since it's usually me first

"Hey Vicky" Amber smiled happily, Trudy gave me a hug and helped me upstairs with my things. I sat on my bed in the room and smiled, it was good to be home. I haven't mentioned have I that sometimes things feel strange here but I can't seem to figure out what it is. It's like the house try's to communicate with me, stupid I know so ignore me.

"How was your summer?" Amber asked me which is kind of a stupid question since most of the people in the house know about my relationship with my mum

"The last few days have been alright, got me meet my baby niece she's so cute" I smiled pulling out my phone which had a picture of me and my niece on. I pulled up the picture of me and Rebecca my niece and began showing Amber.

"She's so cute, how old is she?" Amber asked me sitting next to me on my bed.

"Five months, first time I've got to meet her" I sighed softly.

"How's Sophia and Scott?" Amber asked me about my niece and nephew.

"Sophia turned 6 and she was so excited about her birthday, she had a animal theme and I got a elephant teddy from the party" I laughed unpacking my bag which had the teddy in, I placed the teddy on my bed and continued with my things.

"You love elephants" Amber laughed knowing me rather well, trust me anyone who knows me, knows that I have a strange love for elephants and I have quite a few elephant things from teddies to ornaments.

"You know me too well" I laughed in response. We heard the door downstairs and I bit my lip, that was probably Patricia or Fabian. We both left the room to see who it was and I smiled seeing my best friend Patricia.

"Pixie" I squealed running down the stairs to give my best friend a hug, what I've not seen her in seven long weeks.

"What's with all the racket" Victor boomed from the landing upstairs. Patricia and myself held back our laughs. I helped Patricia up to her room and helped her unpack while we spoke about random crap while laughing too, we ended up sitting on her bed talking about our summer and having the best catch up ever.