~ Two ~

One by one the rest of the house arrived, Fabian, Mick, joy, Alfie, Jerome and finally Mara we were all here. The people more like family than my actual family were here. I sat in the room I shared with Joy and Patricia, evreyone else were downstairs while I was looking at baby photos mostly of me and my sisters but their was one it was me and my dad, I hadn't heard from him in forever and I've started to think the worse.

"Oh stop this Victoria!" I told myself as I began crying to myself but all I did then was cry more, all the emotions from the last few months just exploded out of me like a tsunami, the pain I encountered while home it all came back to me and I couldn't do anything else but cry. Their was a knock at the bedroom door and immediately I shot off my bed and stood facing the window so whoever's it was couldn't see me crying, they'd probably hear me but definitely not see me.

"Vicky can I come in?" I heard Fabians voice call from the other side of the door. I sniffles trying to stop myself from crying before I answered the door but as I opened my mouth a sob came out.

"That's it Vicky I'm coming in" I heard Fabian speak, I bit my lip as Fabian came into the bedroom and pulled me into a hug.

"What happened Victoria, your normally the one on the house who never cry's no matter how hard things are" Fabian asked me, I just sobbed into his shoulder unable to speak. Fabian rubbed my back gently calming me down.

"Now are you going to tell me what happened?" He asked me sitting me down on my bed and then joining me

"My dad has gone missing, he's not been in contact with Mum for ages and he didn't come home During the summer like he usually does to see me. Mum blamed me for him not combing home and became violent. I'm scared he's dead Fabian, I may not see him but he's the only members of my family not including my sisters who actually care about me" I explained to one of my best mates.

"He won't be dead Vicky, he may be missing but that doesn't always mean worst case scenarios now does it?" Fabian asked me, tears still rolling down my cheeks as two more people arrived at the room, Joy and Patricia.

"We were wondering what was taking you" Patricia began before seeing me crying and Fabian holding my hands.

"Viclett what's happened?" Patricia asked me sounding worried about me.

"It's nothing, nothing at all" immediately wiped my eyes, Patricia and Joy joined me sitting on my bed, Joy one side of me and Patricia on the other side.

"Whatever it you don't have to go through it alone, you've got us" Joy smiled wrapping an arm around me. I faked a smile and looked up at my three friends who surrounded me on my bed.

"Thank you" I mumbled

"Now go clean yourself up, theirs. Party going on downstairs with our name on it" Patricia pulled me up off my bed.

"Give me five, can't have people know I've been crying now can I" I shrugged leaving the bedroom and headded to the girls bathroom, I shut the door and locked it before looking in the mirror on the wall.

"Fake a smile so they can't see" I mumbled to myself as I splashed my face with some cold water applying some make up before meeting Joy, Patricia and Fabian and heading back downstairs to the party. Music was playing and everyone was dancing but I just didn't want to dance. I stood by the door with my fake smile plastered on my face as well listened to the music and all the conversations going on.

"Come on Vic, come and dance" Amber called, she was dancing with Mick, Fabian and Mara. Maybe that would be better than moping about in the corner of the room, maybe it would make me feel better than I am right now.