~ Three ~

Okay I've had a major idea. Well Victoria is going to be Sarah's Granddaughter but her parents didn't want anyone to know and obviously her mother doesn't get along with her so yeah I thought I'd tell you my little change in the story before I began the chapter. And I'm going to make this book a love sort of story between two unexpected people
-Jess xx

Two weeks had flown by, lessons started two weeks ago and like always they were boring. Today was going to be like any other day I was sure of it I mean every day is almost the same around here . I had got dressed into my school uniform for another boring day at school, I also had my locket which my grandmother gave me a couple of years back;I never take it. Off, I was going to visit my grandmother after school, she used to live here; Sarah Frobisher-Smythe.

"Come on Vic, we should get down to breakfast before alive devours everything." Joy joked making me rolling my eyes, I grabbed my bag and blazer before joining her as we head downstairs. Patricia was already downstairs when we walked into the dining room. I sat in my usual spot next to Patricia while joy sat opposite me. We ate our lovely breakfast made by trudy before heading off to school.

"What do we have first today" I asked Joy and Patricia, it was either Maths, Drama, Science or English which I really hoped it was drama being the major drama queen I am, only kidding I'm not a drama queen I just love drama.

"You ask this every day Scarbug, it's English, then we have drama before break them we have double science lunch then English m them a free" Joy told me our whole timetable, how she could remember that was beyond me.

"I really can't be bothered with science, double lesson with Sweetie great" I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I even think Mr Sweet has something against me. We went to our first lesson and we were learning about Shakespeare; boring. I was glad when English was over but we had another English lesson later on today so that was one thing I was not looking forward for; we finally could go to drama.

"So today's drama lesson is pomes and how you can portray them through nothing but facial expressions and actions. No words are allowed to be used in today's exercise" our drama teacher explained to us, their was a bunch of no's and reallys, but I was looking forward it it. After drama we had double science which was boring but Lunch soon came around and me, Patricia and Joy were out the front of the school, Patricia and I saw Fabian sat on the grass and smirked. Together we nodded

"Move back a bit more" I told Joy as Patricia got ready to take a photo.

"Oh hurry up" Joy rolled her eyes while she walked backwards

"Come on Alright that's it" Patricia laughed slightly as Joy fell backwards over Fabian's leg which made me laugh but I made sure Patricia got he photo

"Be careful" Fabian told Joy, their was a smile on his face which happened to make me laugh more

"That's my new profile photo" Patricia grinned and I nudged her mouthing the words 'send that to me' Joy picked up the book Fabian was reading and looked unimpressed, to be honest i would read anything so it looked fine to me even if it's an educational book. We began walking into school when a girl; corrections a extremely pretty girl ran into Patricia, shocking me.

"I'm so sorry" the girl apologies before she runs off, I look to the other the and look confused, who was the new girl.

"Who was the American" Patricia asked the exact same question which o was thinking. None of us knew who she was and I didn't think we were going to find out. We all headed into school