Chapter 2: The Xien University's Ice Queen

"Woah! Huge MAX!" Monta exclaimed as they entered the Xien University, everything was fascinating, the school looks like those heaven you see in the movies. Everything was white. But the student's uniform was black and looked like gothic-ish. The school was just actually near Deimon, it was a private school while Deimon is public.

"Umm, what are we doing here anyway?" Sena asked as they walked through the hallway, the chandeliers that hung around the building was quite a sight.

"Scouting." Musashi provided as he side glanced at Hiruma, his eyes were wandering around to every student that passes, no wonder he's looking for something, or someone.

"Ah, Devilbats!" A short-haired girl approached them, she has this wired glasses, and Musashi can't help to think that she's cute. "I'm Maya, I'm the Xien Reaper's manager. Wait is that a real gun?" She introduced herself and pointed an accusing finger at Hiruma who was carrying an AK-47.

"What? Are you gonna fucking frisk me or-"

"Ah no, no, no! Guns here are absolutely just fine, it's just unusual seeing someone else carrying semi-automatic rifles other than our team captain." Maya said as she looked like torn in disbelief and amazement.

One of Hiruma's brow raised, Musashi just stared at him and sighed, "Looks like she's not here." Hiruma did not responded, he just popped his gum loudly.

"Hoo. What are you doing here thrashes?" came that venomous voice behind them. Hiruma grinned evilly.

"Fucking Dreads, never thought you're into scouting. Kekeke!"

"I'm not fucking thrash, I just happened to read that a beautiful girl was the one leading this team, so I thought I'd like to see her myself." Agon sneered menacingly, Ikkyuu and Unsui just sweatdropped.

"Ehem." Maya coughed politely as she seemed not to be affected of the aura that Agon and Hiruma was giving to each other. "Our team's practice will start at 5pm, it's still an hour to go, would you guys mind having a coffee at our clubhouse?"

Everyone scrambled on their feet as they followed Maya while leaving Agon and Hiruma glaring at each other.

xxXxx

Xien Reaper's Clubroom.

The clubroom was actually extravagant, it was equipped with super computers for editing plays. It even has an Audio Visual Room that looked like a mini theater because of the ridiculous big screen to watch plays. But most of all, it was clean, a kind of clean that their clubhouse once had when she was still there. Hiruma shook his head slightly, he was imagining things once again.

After a quick tour on the clubroom, the scouts were offered to sit on the living room as Maya prepared coffee for them.

You can actually cut the tension with a knife as Sena, Monta and Ikkyu kept giving secret glances to Hiruma and Agon as they sit nervously on the couch. The two demons were sitting at the two single couches and they were obviously emanating insidious auras to intimidate each other.

Unsui was just standing beside Agon calmly, while Musashi was standing next to Hiruma stoically picking his ear, both were ready to restrain their own version of Devils in their team if anyone of them would choose to go on berserk.

"Here you go." Maya said as she approached them with a tray of coffee in hand.

Hiruma cringed slightly, those weren't black coffee. Everyone got a cup and started drinking except for Hiruma.