Chapter 4: The Merge

Las Vegas Airport.

"Mommy!" three-year old Mari screamed as she run to Mamori. Even at a young age, both siblings can speak in perfect English, as well as Japanese.

"Don't run Mari." Yuu scolded his twin sister, he was walking behind her with a bored expression on his face. Their bodyguards trailing behind them.

"Hey kids." Mamori smiled warmly as she knelt down to give Mari a hug.

"I miss you Mommy!" Mari squealed happily as she enveloped her Mom's neck in a hug using her little arms.

"I miss you too."

"Hello Mom." Yuu greeted as he smiled slightly, Mamori reached his head to ruffle his hair.

"Is Dad now with you Mommy?" Mari asked, her eyes were shining as if awaiting for a special present. Mamori can't help to feel guilty about it. She was about to say something when Azrael approached them.

"Hey Munchkins!"

"Daddy L!" the twins said in unison as they both ran to Azrael who was approaching them. He carried them in each of his arms.

"Missed me?" he chuckled as Mari nodded incredulously and Yuu just smiled nodding slightly.

"Is Dad here too Daddy L?" Mari asked after kissing Azrael on the cheek. He merely glanced at Mamori before he smiled to Mari. Yuu was sporting his poker face once again.

"Your Dad's still busy with football in Japan Mari."

Mari made a sad pout and Azrael chuckled, "What do you feel when someone steals your creampuff little girl?" he asked.

"I feel upset." Mari murmured, still pouting. Yuu was just listening at the conversation.

"Your Dad feels the same way too if he doesn't get to play Football, and you don't want Dad to be upset right? Because you love him, hm?"

Mari's face lit up and nodded thoughtfully.

Azrael smiled, "Don't worry munchkins, you'll meet him soon."

xxXxx

The Devilbats stared at the remains of Deimon University, all can't believe that the place was now ruined by fire.

"What're we gonna do now?" Kurita trembled. It would take time to rebuild the school and the Fall Tournament would be on the next month. They would not be able to qualify in the tournament if they don't have a school.

"Hiruma?" Musashi turned to their Control Tower who was sporting his poker face, even he does not know what is running through that cunning mind of his.

"We need to merge with one of the Universities here in Tokyo." Hiruma said as he clicked his tongue.

Everybody turned their heads to their team captain when Sena suggested nervously, "Umm, since Deimon is in the Tokyo Prefecture, the possible universities were Seibu and Ojo—"

"Xien University." Hiruma stated, emotionless.

Monta and Sena exchanged looks, considering what happened when they scouted there. After that day Hiruma had been grumpier than usual.

Musashi threw a look at his bestfriend in concern, "That's..." he trailed off, he knew exactly why Hiruma wanted that University, Hiruma raised a brow at him. Musashi chose to shut his mouth up.