Scott- Not alone

'I thought I was normal, until I met you. Then I realized we're both pretty weird. And I like that about us.'

-

"Arrrrrahhhh!"

This happens every morning! I have to try to get my claws to disappear, over the past weeks I've been changing back and forth, I still haven't been able to control it. It's even worse when I go to school, I've always got to make sure I look normal, that my claws aren't showing or teeth glaring.

I don't really know how it happened, it was during school. I was squashed in a crowded that was frantically trying to run away from something, I could hear heavy breathing not far behind me then I felt a sharp pain in my back.

It felt like I'd gotten a sudden flu with sweat beading on my forehead, the teacher had to send me home that day incase I was infections, everyone just said it was a mountain lion although there were rumours of it being something else. So till this day I've kept quite about turning into a wolf thing, werewolf I think its called- well what I'm called.

I finally get my claws back in. I grab my gloves and quickly slide them on as I dash outside. It took a bit longer to pull myself together this morning, not that the cold helps.

I take a deep breath before stepping into the hallway. I walked in and try to avoid bumping into anyone as I text on my phone. I make it to my locker and dump all my stuff and kept only a few books that I need. I close my locker door and notice a boy staring at me with a strange look on his face, I recognized him from my history class, I think his name is Scott. I brush it off and continued walking to my class.

I had only a few corners to make but there was someone blocking my way. Just my luck. Connor. My ex, the dirtbag that though it was ok to sleep with every other girl but me. I try to walk pass without him noticing me but he reached over and grabbed my arm.

"Hello Y/N how are you this cold morning?" He asks giving me a stupid sweet grin.

"Fine." I shoot back, giving him a glare as if to say I'll kill him if he doesn't let go.

He just looked at me smiling, "Woah you've gotta whole lotta attitude today, what happened you woke up and realized that you missed me?"

"I'll never miss you!" I whisper-shouted making sure he knew I hated him. I looked around the halls noticing that there won't many people left and I could easily pull away because of my strength but it'd be too risky.

"I think you'll be saying other wise in a few minutes!"

He tightened his grip on my arm, it didn't really bother me as I could just pull myself out of his grip, but again, I already know if I try to use my strength I'll loose control completely.

"Let me go!" I say nice and slow.

"No way princess." He teases.

I pull my arm from his grip and push him back. He tries to step forward but I tackle him on the ground and pin his arm above his head. I feel my teeth grow in my mouth, I howl leaning over his face before getting pulled up by a pair of arms that felt unnaturally strong. The pair of arm carried me of towards the janitors closet.

"Get off me! Let go!"

"Would you stop fighting all you'll do is turn even more." The guy said.

He pushed the door open and closed it behind him. He looked at me and grabbed my hand and whipped off my glove to inspect my nails.

"Wait you're Scott aren't you?"

"Yea. How did you become a werewolf?" He asked, getting to the point straight away.

"I don't know I got scratched it was during school hours and then next day I couldn't control myself... How did you know about me anyway?"

Scott just looked at me and smiled. He closed his eyes and when he opened them they turned a golden yellow colour. He held my hand up with his.

"We're the same." He said looking at our hands.

"I thought I was alone, I thought I was a monster." I gasped.

"Trust me Y/N you're definitely not alone."

-