The Sakamaki Brothers

READER'S POV

"(Y-Y/n)..."

Yui stuttered as she stood up and hides behind the purple haired boy with the teddy bear.

"It's been awhile, Yui."

I stood there with a smirk on my face as Yui continued to tremble in fear as she looked at me up and down.

"Y-you've changed your look."

Yui said as she notices my tattoos and my casual clothing.

"Oh so you've noticed, yes, I might have made one or two changes to my look since the last time we've seen each other, I'm surprised Seiji didn't even tell you that I was still alive and living a happy life without in it until he popped over and told me to come here, which is annoying."

Yui was surprised at this and she stops hiding behind the purple haired boy and she glared at me.

"You saw Father?! how is he?! you didn't do anything to him did you?!"

I grinned at her when she asked me this.

"Seiji is the same old scumbag as I remembered, but, I gave him one of my lucky punches to his ugly face as a parting gift."

"You did what?!"

Two of the older sons smirked at me while the triplets either chuckled and snickered at this and the white haired boy looked at me surprised. The black haired one cleared his throat and I looked at him.

"If you two are finished talking, I would like to discuss why you're here."

"Oh right, sorry about that, I got caught up in the moment with my sister."

I said with a smile making the black haired one blush a little. I looked around the room looking for a seat.

"Oy! Laito move!"

The red haired one shoved Laito to the side so that the centre of the couch was available for me to sit so I gladly sat down in between him and the red haired one.

"Anyway, mind telling us why you are here."

"I don't know if you've heard but, I sent here by Seiji because apparently I was told to live you lot while he's away out of the country, I believe my idiot sister told you the same thing when she first arrived here."

The black haired one nodded his head.

"Is that so."

The red haired one smirked at me.

"So why didn't you say no before punching him in the face?"

I chuckled and I looked at him.

"I tried to but, sadly he said I had to come here today, honestly, it's times like this I wished that I had beaten the crap out of him a long time ago."

The red haired one and Laito chuckled at me. The red head wrapped his arm around my shoulder with a grin on his face.

"I can clearly tell that you're nothing like Pancake, you seem braver than her."

"Ayato-kun stop calling me Pancake!"

"Pfft! hehe....Pancake, good one, *Giggles*"

Yui pouted at me and she glared me.

"It's not funny (Y/n)! stop laughing at me!!"

"Hehe, Why should I? the redhead has got a good point, after all, with that flat as a board chest you've got on you, you're practically like a straight line who can squeeze through tight spaces."