Chapter 11

"Hiccup, you go to the cove and grab Toothless. Astrid, I think it's time I give you that dragon taming lesson. You will come with me and bring all the other teens to the arena. Get there as quick as you can. Got it?" Eira asked.

"Got it." Astrid and Hiccup replied.
=======================================================================
10 minutes later, everyone was at the arena.

"Hiccup, why is there a Night Fury here?" Fishlegs asked.

"We are here, because we need to stop our parents from doing something awful. They have gone to the dragons nest." Eira began, earning gasps from the teens.

"They have taken all the boats, so to get there, we need...." Eira said as Hiccup opened the cage doors.

"Dragons." She finished.

"If this is a plan to get eaten, I suggest a Gronkle." Fishlegs said.

"Everything we know about dragons is wrong. They are not murderous creatures." Eira began as Snotlout and the Thornston twins laughed. If looks could kill, they would all be dead.

"As I was saying, these are smart creatures. Treat them with respect, and you will gain it."

The Monstrous Nightmare walked out of the cage.

"Snotlout, come here." Eira said.

Snotlout walked cautiously to the dragon, whimpering slightly.

"Now, put your hand out." Eira instructed.

Snotlout did as he was told for a change. The Monstrous Nightmare moved forward and touched his hand. Snotlout started to laugh.

"Heh, hey there." Snotlout said.

Eira left him alone.

"W-where are you going?" He asked.

Eira returned with rope in her hand.

"You're gonna need something to hold on to. Who's next?" She asked turning to Hiccup and smiling.
=======================================================================
Soon enough, the teens were flying to the dragons nest. Astrid was on a Nadder, Snotlout on the Monstrous Nightmare, Fishlegs on a Gronkle, the Nut Twins on a Zippleback and Eira and Hiccup on Toothless.

"You ready for this?" He asked his sister.

"No. But I need to get Brighteyes back." Eira said.

They reach the dragons nest only to see a massive dragon, and she didn't look happy.

"Oh my Thor." Eira said.

She saw her dad and Gobber distracting the beast.

"Ruff, Tuff, watch your backs! Move Fishlegs!" Hiccup cried out.

"We're riding dragons!" Tuff yelled.

"Up! Let's move it!" Eira cried out.

"Ever the stubborn Viking you were." Gobber says to a speechless Stoick.

As the teens are circling the dragon, Eira calls out

"Fishlegs, break it down!"

"Okay, heavily armored skull and tail made for bashing and crushing. Steer clear of both. Small eyes, large nostrils. Relies on hearing and smell." Fishlegs recounted.

"Okay, Lout, Legs, hang in its blind spot, make some noise to confuse it. Ruff, Tuff, find its shot limit." Hiccup ordered.

"That's my specialty." Ruff said.

"Since when?" Tuff replied.

"Will you two just do what he said!" Eira yelled.

Hiccup and Eira fly around to find Brighteyes. They eventually spot her on a ship.