Epilogue

(July 6th, 2017)

xoxoxoxo

"Oh god, yes! Mmh, god, u-uh! Yes! UH!" Gerard threw his head back, that stupid grin stuck on his blissed-out face, fingers clawing at Frank's naked back desperately, as he was being pounded into their mattress hard enough to make the whole bed shake, hitting the wall rapidly with a satisfying thud.

His legs tightened around Frank's waist, and he bit down on his lip to stifle more moans, as the younger leaned down to suck on his neck harshly, making sure not to bruise the areas you can't cover with a shirt later.

"Uh, god. Be loud for me baby. I wanna hear your pretty noises," Frank panted, and Gerard let out a happy groan, followed by his breath hitching when Frank found his prostate again and aimed for it.

"Frank..." he stuttered out in a whine, feeling the pool of heat in his stomach become more and more unbearable, and with one final hit of his prostate and an arch of his back he came with a long, loud moan, releasing all over their stomachs and the sheets, all along panting and shaking underneath his husband, who came inside him shortly after.

Once Frank had caught up with reality again, he pulled Gerard up for a messy kiss, the two wrestling in the sheets for a while until they ended up with the older straddling the man below him, whining softly as Frank kneaded his ass with a possessive growl.

The young man flipped them over again, to prop himself between Gerard's legs, and he gave his husband a wide grin as he stroked his fiery hair back gently.

"Happy birthday Gee," he whispered, and ducked down to kiss him again, both of them smiling into the calm kiss, as Gerard wrapped his arms around the other's neck.

"Mmh, I'm so lucky to get to celebrate it with you," he moaned. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart," Frank whispered, and then smirked, poking Gerard's side and watching him squirm helplessly. "Now come on, we have guests in about an hour."

"I know..." Gerard sighed, asking for one more kiss with his eyes, and Frank pecked his lips shortly before getting up.

They rolled off the bed lazily, slipping on some casual clothes. They really didn't care which clothing item belonged to who. They just wore the first thing they saw, heading to the kitchen hand in hand to make some coffee.

They loved that small apartment. Everything was so convenient and familiar. Simply because it was the exact same apartment Gerard had when they first met five years ago, the same apartment Gerard owned since he was twenty years old. He couldn't bring himself to move out. He wouldn't be able to handle the change, and that apartment meant way too much for him to just sell away.

You would've thought he would WANT to move out, get as far away from that house. It held every tiny memory he had from most of his one-night-stands, too many things happened there, he got raped there, he broke Frank's heart there... those walls held every minute he shared with Jonathan.

But actually, that was the exact reason for why he couldn't move out. Giving up the house meant giving up Jonathan. Both of them had already learnt to let go, he knew that, but if there was one thing he didn't want to do, is to forget that man.

They've had the best time of their lives together in that apartment. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, sex and movies, talks and cuddles, sweet words and teary drama. It was all too much. Gerard couldn't watch it fade away, he couldn't see himself living in any other place, because he wanted to face those memories, all of them. It reminded him why he chose Frank over any other guy in his life, the fact every inch of the place screamed Jonathan's name only helped convince him that Frank was the love of his life.