Ace

The sun rays peeked through the curtains and glass trying to sneak into the house and wake the fallen figures on the mattress, a mess of sheets thrown over and to the sides, limbs entangled and skin kissed by the light of the day. A grunt sounding from the male lying splayed across the bed, defined chest uncovered as part of a much delicate torso rested on it, head dipped between his neck and hair strands,desperately trying to hide away and not be awaken.

Slowly but surely the young man opened his eyes, a groan followed by a long yawn inching him closer to reality. A scrub here and there after having stayed in the same position for a while on his sleep and his gaze landed on the young woman still clutching onto him for dear life. A smile curved onto his lips in adoration at the cute sight before him, not brave enough to perturb your sleep; yet, adopting a much more comfortable position, changing to his side as he maneuvers as little as possible in fear of jolting you awake, and soon enough his hands circle your form, pulling you flush against him in an affectionate embrace, lips depositing a gentle kiss on your hair.

You shift however and find your eyes soon meeting his, a smile present in both of your faces. Ace's hand is rising from your waist to your back, tracing random patterns on it whilst your hand is caressing his cheek, voices hoarse from slumber.

" Good morning sleepyhead."

" Good morning, love. Were you waiting for me ...?"

" To be different for once, yep. "

A chuckle escapes you. It was no news that Ace had his problems with narcolepsy often finding sleep far more easy to meet than you, and which you sometimes envied, particularly on this nights where it was too warm, too cold or too stressful to fall into it easily. And he did sleep like a log, unable to be woken. For a change, it was him who woke up first this time and it amused you.

"... what time is it? "

Whipping his head around to check on the bedside table, he checked the alarm clock before turning back to face you again.

" It's almost 1pm. "

Frowning a bit and with a visible pout,  you can't brave yourself to just rise up from bed right now. nope, it's too time-consuming and muscle-wearing (and specially after last night's activities), you don't feel like it.

" ..Hmm.... i don't feel like cooking ..or getting out of bed for that manner. It's too comfy. "

" ...What if we order take-out? "

".... That sounds like a good idea. Do we still have those numbers for it?"

" ...depends on what you want to eat... and I'm not much hungry yet too.... dessert last night was enough to fill my appetite. ~ "

He shows you a cheeky grin and you raise an eyebrow at him, not quite sure about the statement just now, your braincells not yet ready for complicated maths so soon,..specially since he didn't after all even eat dessert last night, what he had was enough to fill his stomach on his main dish yes, but unless he meant that cookies were a nice dessert you couldn't ...

Oh wait... He meant...

A blush paints your face and you pinch his cheek in retaliation, as he lets out a hearty chuckle.

" perv. "

" but i'm your perv. "

" yeah, yeah.... but speaking very seriously, ...maybe we could have pizza? I don't feel like having to wash plates after and we could eat it in bed after all... "

" a lazy beyond lazy main course, whilst cuddling naked on bed? sounds great for me."

You snorted at his phrase.

" Should we attempt to drag ourselves to the shower first though, or do we just skip it in honor of our laziness? "

You pondered for a minute. Was it worth it getting out of the warm nest and crawl to the bathroom right now? Well, you did probably need a shower after last night's deeds, and you could always cuddle afterwards in bed...

" Hmm, how about we take a quick shower? i'm a bit sticky and sweaty from last night... "

Silence ensued for a good half of seconds before your boyfriend was ready to speak again, a know-it all expression prominent on his face and signaling trouble for you as you were attentive and expecting his answer.

" If it's sticky and sweaty then it's proof it ended well..."

" ACE! "

__________________________________________________________

Extra ending:

Turning the shower tap off, you stepped out having finished your through cleansing. Ace was already in the bedroom, dialing the numbers on the phone when he turned to you, towel on his waist as you rinsed your hair from any shampoo remnants,  dressing up as he made the order to be delivered soon expecting to   finish  drying both of yourselves before the food was at your door.

" (name), by the way...pizza with sausage or not? "

Narrowing your eyes at the black-haired male before a hand came to meet your forehead, cringing inside once you saw the sneaky gaze he bore, completely understanding the hidden innuendo in the question and obviously sighing. He never learns!