Sabo

Soft snores filled the room as birds chirped loudly outside, warning that the day was already in course, and thus layed two bodies in a snuggle fest in the bed, scattered bedsheets and pillows messily arranged.

Blonde streaks peeked out from beneath the duvet, face immersed in a (h/c) strands arm over another waist, legs interlocked in a weird embrace, the other body pushed against his own inching forward and further into their grasp seeking warmth and comfort, a pleased sigh roaming out of their lips.

The woman currently intertwined with him woke up with a start, immediately rising from the comfort of the covers and sitten across the blankets. Head slowly motioning sideways taking in account the surroundings, and making a self-note as she realized what had happened that led to this event and where she was...

Ah right... I stayed over... and it's ...saturday...? Yeah,...not a workday.... phew, thank god...

Falling against the pillow once more you let out a sigh in relief, and noticing your boyfriend glancing at you with a concerned expression. guilt threatens to devour you whole since he had not particularly good nights of sleep as his work had been quite stressful as of late...

" Oh sorry,...I woke you up now didn't I? Im sorry, Sabo.."

".... Don't worry about it, (name)...something bothering you? Did you ...have a nightmare or something..? You suddenly jumped ...."

" Don't worry... I just thought it was still a weekday and had to get up... "

Faintly smiling you turn to face him and this time you're the one holding him with your arms and hands, affectionately playing with his soft blonde locks and he inches closer to you like a kitten.

" And you thought that you were late or something is that it, then? "

" exactly. "

A snort followed by a chuckle as you kept running your soft fingers through his hair, he couldn't help but be amused at your own expense.

" you sure are silly, (name). Pfft. "

"....Oh, really? I don't think you have a place dos peak mr. 'i fall asleep in my papers and end up smudged with pen ink on my face'. "

" Oh, so that's how you want to do it, huh? Fine, then. "

He escaped your grip with a smirk on his face, beginning to crawl on top of you and pinning you down to the mattress and a look of horror came as you realized what he was about to do.

" S-sabo, y-you know I don't ...pfft.. HAHAHAHA ! "

And there it was. You knew he would do this. Fingers trailing up and down on your sides, legs, and soon feet as well as he proceeded to an onslaught attack of tickles, knowing you were too weak to those. He loved having you at his mercy when he did this, but also because he particularly loved seeing you laugh out loud.

" So you were saying? "

" P-please stop, I can't take the—! BWAHAHAHA! "

After a good span of minutes as he kept tickling you up and down, finishing exhausted from so much movement everywhere and falling on top of your chest with a please grin on his face, while you tossed some tears away from your own face.

"..Hey, wanna stay a bit longer here or should we get up?"

" ....Hmmm.... You think i can get up now that you've made my stomach hurt from so much laughing?! "

" ..:Not regretting it one bit."

You picked up his pillow that was next to you and hit him lightly on the head with it in response to that statement.

" Ow . "

" Oh please, that didn't hurt... "

" I felt the murderous intentions through it.. "

" Alright, alright little fish. So fragile, so delicate, wow. I think i might break you. "

" Well, maybe you would... My poor fragile heart cannot take much damage. Now go and repent on your actions. "

A moment of silence as his head faced upwards to analyze your expression and you raised a brow at him, before both of you roared with laughter at your antics. Then he fell against your chest again making himself comfy as he tried to edge his head between your girls, trying to find his best spot, arms circling around your torso and not letting you go.

Soon after, both of you would fall asleep only to wake up again at the middle of the noon and marvel yourselves in pancakes. Yeah it was not your best idea but if this was once in a while and no one else was around, then who cared? You had each other's company and that was enough.