( party )

y/n's pov

"sophia, do i really have to go to this stupid party? it is going to be so lame! there's going to be a bunch of snobby kids there." i groan as sophia drags me to the doors of the party. "don't be such a party pooper, y/n! besides, jack will be there." she winked. i roll my eyes at her and she chuckles.

we walk into the party and chosen greets us. "hey, babe." she kisses chosen's cheek. "hi, girls. thanks for coming." he smiles at us. "i'll leave you two alone." i chuckle before walking away to get a drink.

god, i hope nobody spiked this shit.

i grab a drink and jack and finn both come up to me and smirk. "what are you two idiots smirking about?" i give them a questionable look. "i'll leave you two alone." finn winks before walking away.

"okay, grazer, what the hell was that all about?" i give him a look. "you look hot." he blushes. "thank you?" i look at him weirdly. "what? i can't compliment you?" he frowns. "spill the beans, grazer. there's got to be a reason why you're talking acting like this." i face him. "dammit, y/n," he comes closer to me," am i not allowed to compliment the girl that i like so bad?" he snakes his arms around my waste. "jack, you're drunk. since when have you ever had feelings for me?" i sigh. "always." he kisses my neck. "jack, not here. n-not now." i close my eyes together tightly. jack stops kissing my neck and slowly backs away.

"i know you want me, y/n. you can't deny it. we both feel for each other. you just can't deny it." he frowns at me. "fuck, jack. fine! i like you. just stop teasing me." i pout. "i'll be at your house tomorrow at six to pick you up for a date." jack smirks before walking off to join finn again. what the hell just happened?

author's note
what the fuck did i just write? - hailey