note

Hey, guys! Long time no see...?? But I'm back with a new story! I hope you like it. This is actually a completely normal story with no superheroes (I'm sorry for those who came from reading Dummies' Guide to Being a Superhero and were expecting that). But it still has my horrible and cheesy humor so maybe that counts for something. Also, from those who read my other stories previously before they were taken down (I'm sorry) I usually write in the point of view of a girl and I really wanted to change that with this. Also there's like zero hints of romance except for a boy who has no sex drive whatsoever (so yeah zero romance lmao maybe who knows I won't tell aha).

To those new readers who haven't encountered me yet: Thank you for joining me and my crew and I hope you'll enjoy this. Btw I'm a little crazy here and there and you might want to jump off a building every now and then but I'll be down  there to catch you.

I hope you guys stick with me on this journey and I just want to say thank you for checking this out and I hope you like it! Hopefully I'm not that rusty. The only thing I have to say about this new main character is that he's super childish and somewhat has a big ego but then again who doesn't. The first chapter will hopefully be posted soon so stay tuned!!

Love you, my Doritos!!