Chapter 5

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER (the beginning anyways) CONTAINS SMUT!! WARNING!!

I wake up by a shake in my shoulder, I open my eyes to see its Ryan, pointing at Mini, oh I guess it's time to record... man I enjoyed that dream about Delirious...Wait what? Did I just...yes I did...What is he doing to me...

"MINI~ DANCE BATTLE~ LETS GO" Mia jumps into the room.

"Not until I get my tripod and ring lights up, just wait a bit longer Daddy" I say and smirk as I set up a bunch of my stuff, in from of my blanket hanging up on my wall behind my giant bed.

"Dang. I was so ready to beat you too." Craig says. Ohohoho is he so wrong.

"Are you sure about that?" She questions, getting her phone out. "500 retweets, I'm the narrator!! YES"

"Y'all ready? You can pop up when I say your name or just, be there on my bed, waiting" I get my phone out to find a few stories, and ask the writer if I can read them, and post it, I got a few so itz guud. "Oo~ The first one is called 'Bring the Pain', a MiaXCraig smut. Must be an old subscriber, they know you are a masochist" I giggle and shrug. Mia starts reading.

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE EITHER OVER 16 OR YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH SEX)

*little timeskip*

"U-Um" Mia laughs, then tries to calm down, Craig won't stop giggling. "Craig spanks Mia a couple of times." She narrates. "'You've been a bad girl Mia~'" He laughs at the end of the sentence. "'S-Shit.. D-Daddy, Please, Harder! I'll do anything you say! Slap me harder!' Mia squeals." "'Anything?'" "'Yes daddy, anything!! Just hit me harder! Whip me! Just hurt me, Please!!' She cries." "'How about something better, if you can listen..'" "'I-I will! Please!' She pleads." "'Alright, Get ready then'" Craig laughs again. "'O-Ok.' She prepares for anything, except for what he was going to do to her. He shoved his dick into her ass, making her scream in pleasure. 'O-Oh my-'" "'What do you want me to do now?'" "'I-I..' she studders. 'I want you to.. Teach me a lesson.. Ravish me!' she pleads." "'What's the magic word?'" "Craig asks. 'P-Please?!?'" "'Good girl.'" He thrusts, slowly at first, then quickens the pace-" Mia laughs, almost falling on Craig. "-clawing her skin, getting as deep as he can into her. 'I-I'm close..' She tightens herself on him." "'Hold it in baby girl, just a little bit longer'" "'I-I can't!'" "'You said anything Mia..'" "'....Ok..I'll try~' she moans, as he slams himself into her.'" Mia laughs. "'Mia~'" He laughs again. "Craig moans as he releases his load into her, this makes her orgasm herself. They heavily breath as their bodies separate, and the clash onto the bed." "'Mia..'" "Craig says across from her, out of breath. 'Y-Yes daddy?' she climbs back onto him and lays on his chest, he puts her arm around her." "'I love you baby girl.'" "'I love you too, daddy.' They fall asleep." I make kissy faces at Craig and Mia but they don't really notice, the camera does, and I wink at the camera, while looking back and forth between them mischievously. Mis finishes the fanfic, laughing her ass off. "Wow that was--"

"fuckin amazing!" I interrupt "people really believe y'all belong" I study their faces, Craig's is redder than Mia's. "You both put effort into that one!"

"S-Shut up.." Craig covers his face, Mia giggles.

"Daddy Craig~! Do I~ have permission~ to- WAH!" Mia teases him, getting closer to him, and falling onto him. I smile and giant smile and put my thumbs up on the side of my face for an awkward amount of time, waiting for the next one, cuz I know there is at least one left. She puts herself up, lying above Craig, they both blush and chuckle.

"Ok let's go back to reading, this is reading, not watching" I grab Mia and sit her back onto the bed.

"Ok, the next book is called" Mia starts laughing before she can even read the title. "Ahem.. Ok.. It's called 'This isn't right', and it's a Sam and Ryan Fanfic." She laughs even more. "OH MY GOD IT'S A SMUT TOO WHAT THE FUCK" She falls off the bed laughing.