Kaneki X Hide

Hide POV:

I'm riding my bike when I hear the screams of pain. The sound bounces all around me, making it hard to pinpoint the source, but I manage to find that it was coming from an ally across the street. I bike my way to the other side of the street where I find a dead human body, and the killer is nowhere to be seen. With further inspection, I see that the corpse had its stomach open along with patches of flesh missing. This must have been the work of a ghoul and considering the screams I heard not too long ago came from the once alive human. This must mean the ghoul is still around, I have to get out of here!

I turn around to my surprise to meet two red eyes, a ghoul. This is the end of me and my pathetic life. The ghoul hits me and I let go of the bike handles and am slammed into the wall. As I slide down to the floor with a throbbing sensation in my head and a warm substance running down the side of my face. Before I lose consciousness I see a white-haired masked figure drop from the roof right in between me and the ghoul.

Kaneki POV:

I smelled blood, not just anyone's blood but Hide's blood. I know this because of the time he was attacked in the ally. I have to find him fast because if I can smell him so can other ghouls. I run to where a ghoul was staring down at my barely conscious best friend. I kill the ghoul with no remorse and look back at Hide to see his eyes closed.

I grabbed Hide and take him to his home before he loses a lot of blood, leaving his bike in the ally. His head wound is not that bad to where I have to take him to the hospital. I clean his wound and wrap his head leaving him on his bed.

About 2 hours later Hide wakes up, and you can see the lights from all the buildings around.

"Kaneki, what are you doing here?"

"I..... um........ you see you were almost eaten by a ghoul and I saved you."

It was hard not to tell him that I could smell him and that I was a ghoul. I can tell that he doesn't believe me though, but if I tell him I'm a ghoul he'll hate me. I can't live with myself knowing that he hates me.

"Kaneki, you don't have to lie to me. I know who and what you are. You're not the one-eyed ghoul, you're Kaneki my best friend," He says with a smile on his face as if me being a ghoul was nothing. How can he say that? I kill people and eat them. How can he just call me his best friend? I didn't want him to know cause it would hurt him. I don't want Hide to hate me. I don't care if the whole world does, just not Hide.

Hide POV:

Why is he looking at me like that? I meant every word I said and I wish I could tell him more. He in fact looks good with white hair, it makes him seem tough and older, but I guess I do too cause we aren't kids anymore. And that means we could do almost anything.

"Kaneki I could never hate you, I love you more than I should."

He's not saying anything, all he's doing is staring at me wide-eyed. You can tell by his body language that he wants to say something but yet doesn't. And I know he wasn't gonna make the first move so I did and I kissed him. He right away kissed back hungrily. I've dreamt about kissing him so many times, this is a dream come true. I want to stay by Kaneki's side no matter what.

Kaneki POV:

He kissed me and I don't think I can hold back anymore. I need him, I want him. While we were kissing he somehow was able to get my eyepatch off. He started to raise the hem of my shirt, and breaking apart he takes off mine, while I ripped his shirt off making him smile into the kiss.

I unbutton his pants and pull them off him, leaving him in his skin-tight red boxers. I pull my socks off along with my jeans, while Hide stares as I do so. We are both in our boxers and still kissing. Laying on the bed with me on top and him on the bottom. I pull his boxers off and he does the same to me but stops when my boxers are off. He stares at me as if I'm some kind of magical being.

Hide POV:

I can believe this is happening right now. I've dreamt about this for years and now it's finally happening. I flip us and kiss down his abs to his left inside part of his thigh. Slowly making my way to his manhood I kiss the tip, and slowly put him inside my mouth. At first, I am slowly bobbing my head, till he moans my name sending me over the edge. I then bob my head faster and suck harder making his back arch off the bed.

"I want you Kaneki," he says in a breathless voice.

All I do is nod and stick three of my fingers inside his mouth so he can suck them. After I feel that my fingers have enough saliva, I make my way to his entrance.

"Take a deep breath," I warn Hide before I push one of my fingers inside of him. 

He gasps and I can feel him tense around my finger, to ease him I place loving kisses on his thighs. Soon I can finger him with all three, I look up at Hide's face and feel a sense of dominance.

"Are you ready, Hide?"

All I get is a nod in return and pull my fingers out, making him gasp from the lack of them. I kiss Hide as I push myself inside without a condom on.

Hide Pov:

I tense up around Kaneki with the pain of having something bigger than his three fingers enter me, oh god he didn't put a condom on. We stop kissing and Kaneki looks at me with concern on his face.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have forced myself since you are still injured," he says with pained eyes.

"No I want this too, I'm ready," I say with a smile on my face.

There is still pain as Kaneki slowly pushes in and out of me, but when he hit something good I moan his name out. Taking that as a hint he goes faster and keeps hitting me in that spot till I'm a moaning mess. Kaneki grunts and he goes even faster, driving me to my peak.

"Kaneki, I'm gonna-"

"Me too," he grunts out.

I see white in my vision as I cum on my stomach, me triggering his own. With him still inside me, we look at each other and smile.

" I love you, Kaneki," I say as I run my fingers through his white damped hair.

"I love you too, Hide," Leaning down we share a loving kiss.

Even though Kaneki is a ghoul, he's still my best friend. And after what we just did there was no way I could ever stop loving Kaneki. From the first day, I saw him sitting in the grass, I knew I had to have him. After the whole accident and him not wanting to let me see him, I knew I loved him. All I hope to know is that Kaneki and I can be together.