Uta X Yomo

Uta POV:

Ever since the day at the bar, I could not stop my mind from wondering to Yomo. He's just so different from everyone else, I mean different from the other ghouls. But every time I think about him, my heart does this weird skip beat thing for him. I want to touch him, to feel that he's there and it's not just my mind playing tricks on me. I want his pale blonde air to brush against my face as he leans down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss. Let's just face it, I want all of him but I knew I can't have him.

Thinking about it now, I doubt he even remember me, let alone thinks of me. He probably has better things going on than to stop and think about poor little me. Still it doesn't stop my mind from thinking we'd be together. Even though my dreams of him are happy, I still get sad cause knowing he would never actually be mine to love. I shouldn't being think about him, I have a shit ton of masks to do, than to think about what's under that long coat of his. Stop, Uta, bad Uta! 

Yomo POV:

I wonder how Uta is and if he's all alone in his shop. It might not seem like I care about anyone but for some reason he's just always in my mind. Sometimes I see his blushing face ever time I turn his way or the way his sweater would fall off the shoulder leaving his bare shoulder for me to bite. God the thought of that just kills me. I should go visit him tomorrow, my mask needs to be fixed anyways.

I some times feel ashamed to be having dirty thoughts about my friend, but all I can think about is his slim tattooed body. I wonder how he feels naked against my bare chest, to have him in my bed and to do things only lovers do. He's just to much for me and I can't seem to pull my thoughts away from him.

If someone at the coffee shop knew about my thoughts, then my tough image will be destroyed. They think I can't feel love, but they are so wrong. Cause I have fallen in love with the mask maker.

Uta's POV:

I'm working on a random mask when I hear my workshop door open. When he walks in the room I know it's the man I yearn for. His sent fills the room and I can feel blood run to my fade and somewhere else, if you know what I mean.

"Uta, are you here?"

"Of course where else would I be, it's not like I have friends to hang out with," I say with a nervous chuckle, really Uta get it together!

"You could have been at the bar again," he says in his normal monotone voice.

"What do you need Yomo?" I say coldly so I doesn't seem like I have any feelings towards him.

"Oh, I almost forgot that I came here cause my mask needs to be fixed." See so that's the only reason why he can, he doesn't think of you the same way, get a fuckin grip!

"OK, hand it here." I say with a fake smile as I have my hand out ready him to put the mask in my hands, but am met with a hand.  Not just any hand, but Yomo's hand!

Looking up I am met with his cold eyes that somehow turned to look happy. I can feel my face flush at that action and try to pull my hand away, but he has a firm grip on my wrist so I can't take my hand back.

He pulls my wrist toward his chest and lays my hand on his hard chest. Blushing I look away.

"Do you feel that? My heart seems to do this every time I see you," he says with a smile on his face.

 He than cups my face, pulling me off my work bench and kisses me. It's nothing like I would have imagined. After awhile we start to make out and I can feel his hand as it goes under my loose shirt. With a moan I break the kiss so I can breathe.

"I.. Um" Yomo shuddered out. I not wanted him to feel nervous kiss him again.

"I love you, Yomo. I've felt like this ever since the night at the bar," I somehow mange to stutter out. 

"I love you, too."

I break away from him and make my way to the door to lock it. Turning towards Yomo I run to my room in the back with Yomo hot on my trail.