2-Oh My God

I opened my eyes and groaned. What was happening? I had my eyes open, but everything was black still as if I was still asleep. That's when I realized I was blindfolded.

    "Stay down and shut up." A deep voice came from somewhere in front of me. I jumped.

    "W-Where am I?" I timidity asked.

    "In a car dumb fuck now stay down and shut up!" The deep voice said again.

    "W-What do you want?" I tried again.

    "I want you to stay down and shut up! I've got a gun and if you don't shut up, I'm shootin ya in the leg, ya hear?" The voice angrily said.

    That made me shut up fast. I felt the pull of sleep again as the car lulled me to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling...odd. It was the only way to describe what it felt like. The bed didn't feel like a bed. In fact, it felt like I was sitting up.

I looked around and then everything clicked.

I had been kidnapped. Where was I? Where was Isaac? Then I heard a groan from behind me and I realized that Isaac and I had been tied together by the wrist.

I was no longer blindfolded but the room we were in was dark, so I couldn't see much. Isaac and I were sitting on a cold cement floor but I could see a bed across the room. That meant they were probably going to untie us eventually.

"Ike?" I croaked, my voice sounding like I hadn't used it in years.

"Tay?" Isaac said, sounding just as bad as I did, "W-Where are we?"

"I don't know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     We sat there for hours, though it felt like days, before someone came through the door, flipping on a light switch.

    "Hello, boys."

    The man that came in was tall. He had brown eyes and black hair. He had a gleam in his eyes that caused a shiver to run down my back and throughout my whole body. He was dressed in all black and had a gun gripped casually in his hand.

    "You're probably expecting my name but you ain't gonna get it so don't getcha hopes up. Now, let's get some rules straight," He said, putting the gun in a holster on his hip and pulling out a knife from his pocket. My first thought was that he was going to stab us. Kill us. It was over. But, Like I said, I might have been better that way...

    He reached down between Isaac and my hands and instead of cutting our wrists like I had assumed, he cut the ropes tying us together. I was shocked. The ropes were gone but Isaac and I stayed in the same position for a few seconds, not wanting to move for the fear we would do something wrong. Eventually we pulled our aching arms in front of us.

    "Rule number one: Do what you're told to do, or else this knife will go into your brother and you will watch him die. Rule number two: do what you're told WHEN you are told. Rule number three: don't try to escape. We will catch you. We catch everyone. And it never ends well for them. Over there" he said pointing to a bucket in the corner, "is where you do your business, got it? When it's too full, knock loudly on the door and someone will come and get it. That is all." He said, smirking, leaving the room. We could hear the distinct sound of the door locking. That couldn't be all. Maybe for right now, but not forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac and I sat in silence on the bed for a while. I don't know how long, because they took the watch I had had on my wrist. I didn't even know how long we'd been here. It could've been days by now.

"Ike...I'm scared." I finally spoke up, my voice still raspy.

"I know. Me too." He said, his voice not any better.

My stomach growled with hunger, "Do you think they'll feed us?"

"Well, probably. I mean, they gave us a bathroom bucket and said to knock when it got too full so I guess that means we'll be here for a while. Plus, if they wanted us dead, they would've done it by now." He rambled.

"What do you think...they'll do to us?" I said, quietly.

Isaac slowly sighed, "I...Don't know."

Suddenly there were voices heard outside the metal door. Did I mention that this whole room was made OF METAL!?

"They are too old! What were you thinking?!" I heard a woman's voice say. Great, there's more of them.

"I'm sorry! No one in that area were any younger!" A male voice said. The one from the car. "And I didn't think the small one was 13! I thought he was like a 10 year old girl if I'm being honest!" I rolled my eyes. More girl cracks. No matter where I am, they are always there!

"You failed. But I guess I'll have to make do." The woman's voice calmly said

"I-I'll?" He asked, timidly. He sounded nervous but also knowing.

"I'll." She reassured. Suddenly there was a gun shot and the thud of a body hitting the ground. I jumped closer to Isaac, hiding my face in his chest, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

He rubbed my back, although he was shaking just as badly as I was, "It's okay, Tay. Shh. Calm down. It's okay."

   A few minutes later the door was opened and I jumped from Isaac's grasp. I saw the feet of a body being dragged as two people came in through the door.

    "Hello boys." A blonde woman who looked to be in her 30's said. She looked sophisticated. However, the other person who had walked in was a burly man who looked to be in his 40's.

    "Stand up." The woman said. She seemed to be the one in power here. She probably was the one who shot that man outside our door. My heart started racing as I stood up, too scared to do anything else, "Older one. Go with him. Younger one, with me. Now."

    "B-But...Ike..." I pleaded, I didn't want to be separated. I needed Isaac.

    "Now!" She yelled. I walked to her and stood by her side, tears streaming down my face, "Let's go." She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.

    The lady took me to a room which looked like a shower room. She threw me down onto the hard tile and twisted the knob, expelling cold water onto me and my clothes. I screamed.

    "Shut up! Take off your clothes!" She ordered. I shivered as I obliged and started to slowly remove my clothing.

    Once I was completely naked, I covered myself with my hands. 'This is way to embarrassing...' I thought to myself. And even though this situation was terrible, my cheeks couldn't help but flush with embarrassment as this woman hosed me down while I was completely naked.

    When the water was finally turned off, the woman turned around and threw me baggy white cotton pants and a white cotton shirt. Both clothing items were at least a size too big and had dirt and blood stains on them, which freaked me out immensely. Were the old owners of these clothes dead? At the hands of this woman? Did she shoot them? Did these people disobey? What are they going to do to me?

    The woman grabbed my arm again and dragged me out of the shower room and back into the metal room where Isaac was already sitting, wearing the same thing I was, with his hair soaking wet also. I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck.

    "Oh my gosh! I thought they were gonna take me from you!" I yelled and cried as Isaac held me in his arms. If he was there nothing bad was going to happen.

    But that's also what I thought before the party.