Getting a Guardian...and Something More-Soundwave

Soundwave had led you inside, where a maze of grey corridors and purple lights welcomed you. It wasn't exactly the friendly entrance you had been hoping for, although quite the one you had been expecting after seeing the rather dark exterior of the ship. At the moment the mech was leading you down the halls, taking turns left and right, and no matter how hard you tried to recognize the directions in which he took, you were lost within a few moments.

"Soundwave, where are we going?" You ask after a while.

"If you are going to join this team then it is best if you meet the other members." He says, stopping in front of a door.

"So, like, introductions? How many of those are there going to be exactly?" You ask hesitantly, looking up to him with nervous eyes, "I'm not very good at them."

He chuckles, "You managed to impress Megatron, and that is a feat in itself. The others will be fine. My only suggestion is be wary of Starscream, he can be...unpredictable."

You gulp. "Alright..."

Soundwave walks through the door and into a large room. Several large metal slabs stand throughout the room, as do multiple tables with various pieces of equipment. The walls are lined with shelves upon shelves of vials with strange glowing liquids and the room is much better lit than the rest of the ship had been. You are about to ask what this place is when you hear voices echo from the back. Two more cybertronian males enter your frame of vision, a big bulky blue one with bright yellow eyes, a huge chest and massive shoulders. The other is a bright red with a slimmer more athletic build, and a smirk that was relatively...suggestive in manner.

Neither you nor Soundwave uttered a word as the two walked further into the room, blissfully unaware of your presence. The two laughed at some inside joke between them when the blue one turned and those yellow eyes locked onto the TIC with the tiny human in his palm. He almost tripped as they widened in shock, letting out a cough of surprise. The red one turned and smirked lazily when he saw Soundwave.

"Soundwave, what are you doing here? Do you need some-" His words slow as his eyes travel down to you, his face changing to shock, "-thing."

A moment of semi-awkward silence fills the room as the two stare at you dumbfounded. In complete torture under their gazes and silence, you speak up, your small voice like thunder in the quiet.

"Hi."

"Aaah!" The red one shouts, startled by your sudden noise.

You burst out laughing, the blue one following suit. The other glares at him, before turning to you and Soundwave.

"Soundwave, who might this be?" He asks.

Again, the recording of your own voice plays, "Y/N," followed by a second recording from just a few minutes earlier, "So, like, introductions?"

You blush slightly but can't help but giggle at your feminine voice being used by the giant Decepticon. He tilts his head down at you which you return with a cheeky smile.

The blue one chuckles again. "This one, this one I like. I'm Breakdown. The assistant slash muscle for this one." He says, jerking his thumb at the smaller one.

"Hey! I've got plenty of muscle myself, thank you very much." He retorts.

"Yeah yeah." Breakdown mutters, grinning.

"Tch!" He growls, turning back to you. In Soundwave's hand (who is much taller than this new mech) you are just about at his high-chest low-neck area. When he leans down a bit, his eyes almost meet yours. You tilt your head up a bit to look at him. That same lazy smirk from earlier graces his features, but this time a curious spark hides behind the black and red glow of his eyes.