The Mysterious Man

Storm would smile as the Field changed for a Snowy format to one with tons of Tree and Lively Green vibrant, The Smell of the Fresh, Wet plants giving off an energetic fragrance would change as seconds later that sent would disappear as it started to rain. Clouds would form in the Sky, Lightning and Thunder Would soon begin to sound and crackle filling the entire stadium."Everyone please welcome, Serpent's Eye", "Next Constant Skip." Footsteps could be heard echoing through the walls of the arena before what appeared to be a male was present, standing behind the arena doors. As the arena doors slowly opened, Skip took a few more steps forward. He had shades on, which covered his icy blue eyes. However, Skip didn't feel the need to use shades anymore, and raising his left arm up, moving his left-hand closer to his face by bending his wrist, he took off the shades. Slowly pushing his arm back to the side, and letting go of the shades as said shades would fall onto the ground, but before the shades could even touch the ground, it dispersed into small particles that would begin to float around the place, surrounding him as they started to take a new form. This form would be that of goggles.

The goggles had slightly similar components like the shades does, all the particles needed to do was fuse with other surrounding particles in the area to form, and they would form a pair of goggles with a light orange strap, a darker orange nose bridge. A bright orange combined with dark orange gasket and suction as this would appear wrapped around his head, on his hair.   His hair was all messed up, being practically everywhere but yet at the same time, it looked like a neat messy. Nessy if you will. His skin tone was a tan one, and his lips were a darker kind of rose as his nose was similar to that of a button nose with a rounded nose tip. He had beautiful, blonde hair and as stated earlier, pretty messy. He was wearing a Rocky BearClaw 3D 9 Inch Waterproof Gore-Tex Hunting Boot that was covered and coated by a lighter brown color instead of a dark one. Wearing light brown hunting pants accompanied by a rope which would firmly be hooked around one of the belt loops, to its left a gray metal water bottle which would be a holder that was hooked to another belt loop.

Skip took out the water bottle from its holder, raising it up and popping the cap open, he chugged all the remaining water inside said water bottle, not leaving even a single drop behind.He then throws the water bottle to the side, removing the rope and it's hook from his belt loop along with the holder as they wouldn't be a proper thing to have during battle and would possibly slow him down. The rope weighs a good few pounds, making a THUD! Sound when it fell onto the ground, and the hook hit the holder, making a noise similar to metal hitting each other at a small junkyard. The rest of what he was wearing was a blue neck shirt, a brown belt wrapped around him. Above the blue shirt, he had a red jacket on with several pockets, a scarf wrapped around his neck snuggly. Skip smirked mischievously, having a broad grin on his face that spread from ear to ear. Skip, loads his gun and gets ready to fight as he walks out into the forest looking around scanning the entire area around him.

Skip would continue walking and jump up high and softly land on top a Tree and would quickly set up his sniper aim it at the opposite end of the Arena towards the door waiting for his opponent. Storm was noticing how Skip was setting himself up already, He would smile and chuckle as he Announced the next Constant." From The Dragon Foot Guild". "We Have Black Star" Star would smirk hearing his name being called and form a mass shadows by tearing off a bit of his shadow that was on the ground. Making a small Circle he'd go into the mass, and it'd disappear from plain sight and would sink into the ground and take him to the arena doors and as the mass would appear in front of the door.

Star would emerge from the mass running both his hands through his hair, his left hand going through the right side of his hair that was pinkish purple. The said that was given to his from his most prized possession Stormy, that side also made him half Shinigami. His right hand was going through the left side that was a blazing Bright blue the side that was home to his real self and the Demonic Heritage that came from his Demonic family Ties that will never be broken. Star would slide his hands all the way through his hair and continue to his neck before finally taking his hands down and placing his dominant hand on his sword, Slowly unsheathing it as he would set the blade to his finger and cut it making it bleed. He would turn the blade to the side and trail blood down the sides of the blade; later the sword would slowly absorb his blood storing it inside the blade. Star would smirk and place his blade back into the sheath and Begin to straighten his shirt, Dusting himself off as he walked towards the door slowly pushing it open and walking out into the Arena.

The second Star had walked out into the Arena; Skip took this opportunity to shoot at Star firing a single bullet. Hearing the shot but not knowing what direction it came from he waited Silently then noticed the bullet as it flew through a Plant. Star through his sword at the bullet and aligned it perfect so that sword went straight throw the bullet cutting it in two and it possesses enough strength to keep going towards the direction it came from hitting the midst of the tree.