The Mysterious Man (Cont)

Skip was in over 500 yards away. Out into the stands, Black Rose Petals spiraled around from the area around and swarmed together forming A Mysterious Man's hair which was pure black with red tips, his eyes were a bright purple, and his attire consisted of black combat boots. He had white fingerless gloves of a material much like the rest of his outfit yet stronger than all woven with such fine threads they looked almost flawless. His jacket was black leather and had a material woven together with it allowing it to be fire resistant, and each piece of metal on the jacket was Adamantite this meant the buttons and things like that. His shirt was a sturdy yet somewhat soft material made from a material from a plant that grew on eduml which was a very fire resistant plant making the shirt almost fireproof.

The shirt went from black (at the collar) and faded to white (at the bottom) that stopped .5 of an inch over his belt causing it to be slightly hidden beneath his shirt. His pants were of a similar material as his shirt yet a bit more sturdy as they were woven thicker together, they went from white(top) to black (bottom) ending also .5 of an inch over his combat boots. The belt he wore was made of woven/braided Adamantite this belt came together in the middle connecting to the "stone author" thus the belt could scan certain rings that he was wearing to initiate a spell or can just be used to store mana. In the center of the belt was a white crystal called a grimoire stone, which was what allowed the spells to be activated. That was held in by a circle, around the crystal as large as his palm. Attached to the right side of the belt was a loop of metal made of Steel that had slots in it for the rings which could be scanned on the belt it went from the front of his right leg to the back. He had five bags of black leather that were attached to the belt some on the front some on the back or side, each holding different items. There were six knives attached as well to the belt each blade of each knife like all other things he wore or had that used metal was Damascus. They were forged using the same material, but each knife had a soul gem formed into it that was done with the process of making the blade combining it with such expertise that it wouldn't have been known unless one used one of the knives or were told.

The soul gems in the blades acting only as a decoration shrouded the blades in a light blue aura, each blade was 5 inches long with a width of 3.5 centimeters hidden currently in a sheath of bound leather that was then laced with very thin but still durable steel wiring. Only the handles could be seen of each knife and the handles shone bright silver with a white wrapping of braided white cloth their length was 4 inches making the entire knife..(each knife) a total length from tip to tip 9 inches. This man would slowly get up and close his eyes and would smirk as he would tamper with the field using his hidden powers and send Star and Skip to another area, but it would appear as they've never left. The land of lost, or the land of the brave; for no one knows these lands except those brave enough to become lost on its prowess. The field is a big open world with many wonders. The center was a large tree reaching up to the sky breaking through the clouds as its trunk and branches reached up higher than the eye ((average human eye)) could see; its trunk was 18.5 meters around. All around this strange tree would be elemental foundations.

Each Elemental area would connect to the tree at its roots of which some were around 32 feet thick, the foundations seemed to flow out from the tree or in either was possible yet neither was known. A gentle river flows through them all glazing them with bliss and tranquility to add a subtle hint of peace in the savage environment. The River branches off in each area into smaller streams to grace the terrain like a watery vein system with its twisting and curving. The first area, a sea of trees, graces the land with its majesty as the large oak foundings are mixed with a plethora of other trees, a large variety being displayed for any explorer to note. Besides that, a Burning abyss of flame would be noticeable with lava flowing among the surface in small pools, but mostly obsidian land made the flattened world of flame that had a burning word with the few living plants that grazed the land having adapted to being on fire. The stream, being the only calm thing to take place in such a treacherous land. The next area would have a smooth tone compared to the one latter as water graced some of it, but 65% is frozen over with ice. The unfrozen portion of this land breathed with it, the life of aqua. A vast world of aquatic life remained in the warm waters as the mighty Tundra gave birth to snowy mounds with the area. The river, however, remained flowing in this time of bitter snow.

Next would be the mountainous spot of earth where mighty boulders sang as the tumbled from their earlier rest. Many rocks had made their home in this world so, even in unrest, was peaceful. The river still flowed through this land making it serene and calming the beast that is unrest. The final area seemed to be a large gap in the circular area having only clouds. That, however, was not the case as mighty torrents of wind blew through the field devoid of all land, strong enough to carry many of the things that fell into it.