Taking an Oath

Meanwhile, as the Dragon Foot Guild, Tons of people showed up even those that weren't in the Tournament such as Sean, A seven foot tall dark red-haired man with bright green eyes, whose body was covered with multiple scars, but somehow he was still able to possess a lean yet very muscular build wearing a shirt as well as pants that were made of black leather, his pants, however, had a series of random red lines. Sean was sold at the age of 7 so that his family wouldn't suffer and was raised as a gladiator. This life has made him crave battle and very cold emotionally closed off from the world he mainly uses his powers to make weapons and to train. he was also turned into a werewolf while he was there and has been one for 9 years and has complete control over himself whenever he turns into his other form, Along with Sean there's also James and Ahriah. James, unfortunately, has two sides of his family, The Bats, and the Coopers. The Bats are witches and the Coopers are mages the two sides of his family disliked each other and over years would always end up killing each other, but that went on untill they had discovered the birth of James, Thinking it was best to hide their son that he'd have the opportunity to live, His father gave him his family's wand that he had built specifically for James to hone and Mature his powers being the inbred child of a Bat and a cooper, along with the wand he had been given both His mother and father left him with books of spells from both sides of his lineage after entrusting his life to their multipe friends of there's they had made that accepted and their relationship for what it truly was. 

The little Family and friends that James was left with had raised him until he was eleven years old, then after learning the full truth of his family's past, he had set off on his own adventure. Ahria lost her parents to ravish tycoons destroying lands and multiple villages, after strangely inheriting her birth given powers, she began traveling the world, spending and devoting her life to trying to find the leader of the Tycoon race who ordered the assault on her home and town to get her revenge as well as avenging the lives of everyone she knew, promising to always protect everyone she meets and knows. Valeria and James have they've been in the guild for at least about three maybe for weeks, Valeria was born into a Guild, by a noble family. That was very prosperous and prominent, but no one knew their family secret, They were secretly within a guild, Something other nobles would look down upon and find it disgusting. The Guild itself was an entire secret, and no one knew of its existence except a few hundred people that maximum amount of members it had was only around Five hundred and thirty. Valeria having been born into the guild at birth were always given high expectations especially since both her mother and father had a long lineage and family ties to the guild itself. Her mother and father would ultimately become what most people would consider being two-faced, but not in the sense of negligence and betrayal but the meaning of hiding and not sharing the truth. 

They were great nobles of The Zion Village by day and Guild members and assassins for hire by night Around the time she was three her parents left the guild, The two strongest and best guild workers in all of the guild's History. As an end result, Valeria caught the worst of it was that she was no longer given the option of a member when she was ready. Upon her parent's termination from the guild, she was deemed a full-on member of the guild working both Day and Night all at the same time trying to find ways to pass off as a regular Noble. But this was all to fill the gaps her parent's had left. But despite all odds No matter what was thrown at her or obstacles she had to pass she always did, Which is why she was the only other person that was given the ability to wield the sacred sword of the guild, Cryosis. The cryogenic Blade of destruction, the blade itself chooses who uses it by freezing everyone it touches, Those that don't freeze are destined to use the blade No matter what their correlation is good or evil. The immense power of The also enhanced her powers of Ice manipulation. This new found power is what enabled her to a successfully take charge of her family's guild as the leader. But someone invaded the guild one day killing everyone except for her, and as a result, she joined The Dragon foot guild hoping to one day avenge her family's guild.