Prologue

It had been known to every student in Akademi High that Ayano loves Taro and it'd been known that many males were chasing after Ayano. They were confident that they could win Ayano's heart for Senpai hadn't noticed her. However everything changed when they confessed to her.

"A-Ayano.'' Blood rushed to Osano's cheeks as he spoke Ayano's name. "All of us likes you.'' He closed his eyes and burried his face to his hands due to the embarrassment he felt.

"Huh?''

"You heard him, Ayano. We like you.'' Said Osoro.

Kizano knelt down, he grabbed Ayano's hand. He gently kissed the female hand. If only Ayano wasn't in love with her senpai, she would blush of the kiss she received. "Will you be my Juliet?'' He looked at Ayano's eyes through her hand.

Ayano looked at Aso, Osano, Kizano, Osoro, Hanako, Oko, Megamo, and Amao. "Sorry.'' Pain and disappointment filled all of the males heart that were present.

Megamo was the first one who reacte from her rejection, grabbed her shoulder and began shaking it. "Was it the teacher or was it the nurse?'' Megamo was too furious to even think that his act will hurt Ayano until he felt someone's hand on his right arm. He looked at the person.

Amao shook his head. "You'll hurt her.'' Megamo stop shaking her and apologized to her.

"W-was it my big brother?'' The little male who hadn't spoke a word, asked Ayano due to his curiosity.

Ayano nodded. "I've rejected Mido and Mujo.

The tan male began to open his lips. "Then is it-'' before he could finish asking her, he was interrupted by a male who had managed to make Ayano's blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Ayano, there you are!''

"S-senpai!'' All of the male shot glares at Taro with pure jealousy on their eyes. 'How could this person who didn't even notice her a month ago became her boyfriend'

Taro turned his attention to the boys who were present. He smiled at them. "Thank you for taking care of my girlfriend.'' He sneak his arms to Ayano's waist making all the boys glared at him. If looks could kill, Taro would be dead by now.

"Now, we have something to take care of.''

As the couple took their leave, the males could hear their heart breaking, asking why would she chose him instead of them.

~a week after the confession~

A young (h/c) girl came from a car. "Guess this is my new home.'' She dragged her bag to her new home. She felt happy that she has a better home however she remembered that tomorrow she has to go to school. "Akademi High huh? Hope it isn't that bad unlike my last school in (country you live).