Chapter 7: Helping the President

The female opened her eyes, making the beautiful (e/c) orbs able being seen. She stretched her arms upwards as her mind thought it would be another great day. That was until she looked at her phone, checking her message only to see the student council president spamming her Line.

Angry S**thead:                        (05.00)

Wake up!

Angry S**thead:

I need you to help me

Angry S**thead:

I'm picking you up at 6.30.
Prepare yourself.

The girl's eyes landed to the upper part of her screen where it displayed the time. Her eyes widen as she dashed to the bathroom. "Oh God, he's going to be pissed at me.'' Without looking at the clock, the protagonist quickly dashed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She swiftly changed her pajama into her uniform in a blink of an eye. Without any second thought, she sprayed her vanilla perfume to her body.

Grabbing her school bag, the (e/c) eye female dashed towards her house door. Shutting it in and locking the door, she was greeted by the sight of a platinum hair male. "You're late.'' Was the first thing you heard from him while you gave him a clear frown. "Sorry, I overslept.''

The female expected to got another long scolding from the bob haired male but it never came. "Don't do it again." She didn't expect for him to be forgiving. Due to the upcoming festival, the student council were allowed to skip classes. Yes, this was the main reason the (h/c) hair colored female joined the Student Council.

The walk was quiet due to none of them try to strike a conversation. Until a sound caught the protagonist's ears. It was coming from Megamo's abdomen. After the female let her eyes travel to his stomach, she tried to held back her tittering which obviously failed and end up in a laughing fit. The male's face became red, embarrassed due to her knowing something that she shouldn't have known. The male was not used for his fault to be visible in front of other. He was raised in a strict house where he had to be perfect in order to reach his father's expectation or more like for him to be acknowledge by his father.

"Wait here." The female known as (Y/N) walked to a stall, conversing with the student who was in charge of the stall. He saw them laughing together, as much as the Student Council President wanted to cease their friendly conversation, something advised him the otherwise so he let them continue while the sunlight basked his silver hair. He didn't realise that his stomach growling or generally hunger would affect him that much, true he felt tired and burning pain in his upper stomach but the boy tried to not think about it so the pain wouldn't influence his work. A part of him started to think maybe if he stopped the female they would had finished their duty. The job wasn't hard, they were supposed to help drama club for they hadn't finished sewing dresses or clothes or whatever they need. Slavery was something that (Y/N) came up to describe their so called job. As much as the smart male wanted to express the otherwise, he couldn't because deep in his heart or brain for the boy, he agreed with the (h/c) hair female.

Megamo closed his eyes as his forefinger reached his temple and began rubbing them. He started feeling dizzy due to hunger. It was definitely not his first time experiencing this, the protagonist could tell that he wasn't feeling well and finally ran towards the male in a blink of an eye. When the male lead opened his eyes, he jumped. Looking into the stall then back to the female before going again into the stall, his mind wasn't able to perceive how on earth she was able to return so brisk. On her hand was two paper plate with eight balls each, there was a brown to black sauce covering the top of the balls with bonito flakes affixed itself to the sauce and some fell surrounding the snack. The protagonist offered one of the plate to Megumo. "It's not much but it will definitely fill your stomach a bit."