Chapter 4: Aso and Mujo

Warning: this chapter contains

Lime not lemon
Perverted readers if they exist.
If you're not comfortable, please do skip the italic parts.

I USED THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME FOR THIS PLAY! THIS SCENE IS A BIT DIFFERENT THAN THE DISNEY BECAUSE I USED THE PDF ONE AND MY SCHOOL SCRIPT.

~o0o~

The scene started when (Y/N) opened her eyes. Her (e/c) orbs was trying to collect all light it could. Above her was a dark figure that looked a lot like a human would. As her eyes gathered the flickering light that exist in the room. Slowly, the dark figure began to reveal its true identity.

The male figure whom she knew as her friend began to smirk when he saw the sight of the female blushing. His right knee was between her hips, below her private thing. He was towering on top of her, pinning her hands above her head with his left hand. She tried to move her hands, to be free from his grasp, sadly he was stronger than the female, making her effort useless. The figure inched closer to the female, his hair brushing to her cheek. "How are you my Esmeralda? Like this pose?''

The female narrowed her eyes to sharpen her glare only to receive a chuckle that was released from the male's lips. The female tried to recall a girl named Esmeralda on her memories. She looked at her surrounding to find clues on what play she's in.

She tried to take a peek from the male's shoulder to see a beautiful round window that's made of colorful glass that contains the color of red blue, and purple. On the center of the window was a golden shaped cross. On the bottom of the window was another colorful glass that's seperated by five dark stripes that represented the journey of Jesus when he was given a death penalty.

It was as clear as day where she's in. Everything was clicked inside her head. She was playing Hunchback of Notre Dame. She was the protagonist of the drama while Kizano was the priest who tried to rape her. She recalled that she was suppose to ring a bell to call Quasimodo to save her. However the bell was not there. She looked on her left then to her right to find the bell.

The male's smirk became wider and wider as seconds passed by. "I've thrown the bell away.'' The male's other hand began to carress her thigh. She let out a soft moan when she felt his warm skin touched her cold one. The moan didn't go unnoticed by the male as his hand began to reach up to her private spot. The female fight her urge to moan as she felt pleasure and fear crawl into her feet.

"Why did you do that? You were not suppose to throw it.'' The female did intend to shout to him however, fear got her and she felt her voice getting softer. He began to play with her lower region as he pressed lips to her ear, licking her ear. The female could feel the tingling sense on her ear but she fought the urge to moan due to her rebel nature, not wanting the male have the fun.

The male began to get bored as he forcefully pulled down her dress, revealing her (size) boobs. The female could only blush and do nothing to defend herself. The male grasp didn't even loosen instead, it's getting tighter. The male began to fondle her soft flesh. The female bit her lips, not letting a sound escape from it. "Please stop. This isn't right.'' Tears escaped from the female's eyes, gaining the male's attention to sto his action.

The male's face didn't show any sign of regret or sad, it was devoid of emotion. He buried his face to the female's hair before whispering to the female's ear. "Or is it because you like Quasimodo?'' His face darkened when he mentioned another male's name. The female could see insanity and jealousy in the male's eyes.