I admire her...

Wanna thank all those who are reading,  commenting and voting...it means nothing less than the moon and the stars put together!!!

#Love Jedi(♡˙︶˙♡)

Here comes part 7 of Camellia!!
***

Ruby's POV

'Phew' Ruby dethroned the inhalation she has permitted to stay in her bronchi for the past hour or so..

The pain in her ribcage was taking over her entire body, leaving her numb. Her face ghastly, she felt she could faint there and then.

Poor Ruby!!!

Just as her mind was telling her she will faint,  her body gave up.
It was hard to inhale new air with so much pain in her body.

She just felt she needed to escape this pain as she shut her eyes and allowed tears to stream down her ashy face.

After a few minutes, maybe five which right now felt like a decade, she was able to insufflate and breath out and though her face still remained pale,  she was glad to be breathing again.

The best breath a while ago felt like a blunt knife forced through.
She was never a heavy breather.

Kneeling down and thanking the God she hardly speaks to,  the feeling has become foreign to her now,  though Camellia always emphasise that they go to church, Ruby has been dragging her feet.

She has felt it was a waste of time,  until today that she saw that the God she believed in and Camellia had faith in was the one who raised her from the mini coma she just experienced ..

" Father, i mean God,  i hope you can hear me now since it has been long that i came before your throne. I am like the prodigal son and i ask that you take me back, please forgive me of my ignorance.

Thank you for saving Madam and giving the house peace. Thank you for her life,  i really admire her.

Her life is a good blessing for all of us,  may you keep her long. Amen."

A sudden relief showed through her, all this feels right, she thought. She vowed she would pray more and read her bible.

She wanted to know how soon she can go to church. As she was still in her own mind and smiling alone, her door burst open, coming back to reality she jumped and almost fell from her bed.

Her eyes quickly travelled to the door that almost caused her an accident, not really an accident but if falling is part of accidents you can count it.

Ruby's emerald orbs widened as the the pain in her ribcage returned with full force,  she bit her lip to prevent the early rain of tears from returning.

In front of her stood the reason of her pain, the only one who doesn't care if she is well or not.
He must have come to scold me more, she thought.

He rarely speaks to her,  not to mention coming to her room. I can't wait to know who it is already!!  The eyes have lids but no play and pause buttons, tears escaped her hard work of stopping them.

Silently she was scolding her eyes for betraying her,  but her focus didn't leave the figure that stood at the door frame.

He looked like a prince,  in his black denim and a body tight T-shirt that didn't hide his well built muscles.
His eyes were not yet visible.  Could it be i have turned blind?  She asks again with no one to answer.

And i answer for her,   No you not dummy,  you're crying! Well only  you can hear this, but  i tried.

I don't know what was wrong with the guy he kept standing there,  he just looked so dazzling,  but didn't seem to notice her tears.