Ch4: Doctors and Dates

Laxus' pov

I stood and watched as (Y/n) collapsed after she had taken out a good chunk of the guild. "(Y/n)" I yelled with my teammates as she was about to fall to the floor but Evergreen got their just in time and caught her before she did.

I ran over and looked at her. Her face was turning pale and I could smell a deathly scent coming from her like how someone who was dying would smell.

I listened to her breathing with my dragon hearing and heard rugged gasps and saw she was having trouble breathing after catching a glimpse of the way her chest was rising and falling.

"We need to get her to a medic" freed explained in a worried tone, standing up while Evergreen picked her up and the four of us rushed to the village.

When we arrived at the edge of the village that was bordered with the forest, I saw the girl and her grandfather waiting for us, the grandfather sitting on an old stump.

"Did you complete the jo........." the man started before trailing of once he noticed (y/n) in Evergreen's arms.

The old man and his granddaughter took us to the hospital which wasn't too far and we rushed up to the front desk. The moment the receptionist saw (y/n) he rushed her into the back to get her healed and we were made to sit in the waiting room.

Time skip

It had been 2 days since our job and (y/n) was still in the infirmary room.

Freed had fallen asleep, his long green hair a mess from the way he had been sleeping the past couple of days and right now slept in one of the chairs in the waiting room.

Bickslow had also fallen asleep but he was hanging his head over the back of the chair with his tongue sticking out and his dolls sat on the table in front of the chairs but why they weren't just floating I had no idea.

Evergreen had also fallen asleep in another chair but seemed to still have some elegance and grace while sleeping in what would most likely be an uncomfortable sleeping area.

My eyes were starting to get heavy and I was about to give in to the welcoming darkness of sleep when the door to the medical rooms swung open which woke me up completely as well as my team.

The nurse walked over to us with a straight face but seemed to be kind of happy. "Your friend is awake and wish's to see you" the nurse said to us. I swear that my heart skipped a beat when I heard this because I was so over joyed that (Y/n) was alright.

The nurse lead us to a room near the end of a long corridor and opened the wooden door and let us go in.

(Y/n) was sitting in a bed with medical wires attached to her to keep her blood, breathing and heart stable. She also had stiches on her arms where I assumed their had been cuts.

She looked over at us and I saw something I haven't seen before, she had a scar that ran across the edge of her left eye which I'm pretty sure had been hidden by her (h/c) hair.

(Y/n)'s pov

I opened my eyes slowly to be met with a bright light shining down on me.

It took me a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light when I finally realized where I was.

I lay in a uncomfortable bed with wires attached to my arms, chest, stomach and even my nose.

I'm in a hospital' I thought to myself looking around the room.

I felt pain in my stomach and my arms and looked at them to see stiches in the cuts I had got when I was in a back alley fight with a pack of wild dogs for some bread and water I had stole from a villager.